You've been spotted (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If its on 45th Ave & W. Poinsettia Drive, I know the owner and it was for sale a few years back. Had a lot of non-standard mods done over the years, though, and was full of garage junk.

What are the odds you'd see this browsing Google Earth AND someone here would know the truck and the owner?!?
even more odd, I’m almost positive I saw it driving down union hills this morning.

did you buy the house ?

did you buy the house ?
No, but I did go look at it. Nice house, needed a lot of work. I have a VA loan, so I can only go 100% appraisal value. As we walked in the door, my agent got a text saying they had an offer 25k over asking, which was 15k over appraisal. I can’t compete with that, and it’s probably someone paying cash from California. Been that way for every house I’ve been interested in.

try Fountain Hills :idea:

Saw this 60 and 80 outside this shop in Tempe today. Never had heard of this shop either before, supposedly specializes in cruisers . I happened to be in the same center for window tint

View attachment 2499172
Pat (the owner) is a great guy and straight shooter. I've brought him my truck for things here and there when I'm too busy to DIY.

Dynamic Tint did my clear bra on my M3, it came out great. Did you use them for your tint?

Can any of your 100 experts tell me what I am looking at here? Arcadia today. Is this foreign or just a us spec decorated in foreign garb?
E1A8A6E0-6E4F-4C20-B688-507ED20668F1.jpeg
4512AB1B-2BAD-4A54-B9DC-0C4AA1B89BF0.jpeg
6BC30BF7-9546-4E5F-B73C-C83B27DC5E5F.jpeg

Last edited:
All 100 Series are under twenty five years old so unless they are gray market some other reason these are a few year from being able to import. The tailgate would make me think this was dolled up to look like a Middle East spec 100 series

All 100 Series are under twenty five years old so unless they are gray market some other reason these are a few year from being able to import. The tailgate would make me think this was dolled up to look like a Middle East spec 100 series
The stipulation is that it can be imported before 25 years if that vehicle model is available in the United states

I've probably seen 4 of these in the valley over the past couple years. I don't know the middle east 100s well enough to ever know if it's real or stickers, haha... But they never look like US spec vehicles, that's for sure.
It’s more than the stickers... the hood ormanment, the swing out, the tire cover... so many GCC spec parts. Oh, and the dark tint; classic Arab 100-series.

The stipulation is that it can be imported before 25 years if that vehicle model is available in the United states
The 100 series are on a list of vehicles allowed in. BUT it has to be done by a registered importer.

The 100 series are on a list of vehicles allowed in. BUT it has to be done by a registered importer.
Because the 100 series was available new in the US

I assume that also thet also have to have all the safety and emissions required in the US? If it just means a 100 series sign me up for a diesel 105 out of Australia.

As for the tint I know many states including Arizona have laws how dark a tint can be on the driver's and front passenger's windows. That may indicate a Middle East cruiser but also a reason to be pulled over.

It’s more than the stickers... the hood ormanment, the swing out, the tire cover... so many GCC spec parts. Oh, and the dark tint; classic Arab 100-series.
Right - so were the ones I saw. Sorry for not expounding.

I used to go to a barber shop in Tempe (University and S Priest) and I'm pretty sure this is the same 100 i saw parked in the lot there numerous times. The barber shop itself was all middle eastern staff.

I've seen the 69 with no doors but didn't know about the other one next to it

I would say the white one is actually a 70 or 71 model. That blue fender and apron look to be 68/69. Can't tell if that is a one piece or two piece hood..one piece it would be a 72-74.

The primer with black hood unless the lenses on the bib lights have been changed would be off a 68/69. Angle of or lack of an angle on the wipers would be 66/67. If it has a single wiper motor windshield would be 68-74. I run PTO winches and the power steering on both would be a pass for me. Rear wheel wells on the primer would have to be fixed. Without a top and those wheel wells can hear all the nice jeep comments it would get.

Do these have to match the same power train? Engine, transmission and emissions? How about things like ambulance doors verses tailgate and hatch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom