YotaMD Titanium Integrated Remote Key Fob Shell (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just ordered mine, I needed this thread, the crack on the key fob is slowly getting too large for comfort.

5C0950A2-48E0-4421-AA1F-466A078EC328.jpeg

More than the aesthetic aspect, I like my equipments be as reliable as possible and can be a source of inspiration. And if I can have all three in one tool, I’ll take it. Shoutout to Andy for a great well thought-of product.
I look at my key and I get inspired, that’s good enough for me.

View attachment 2804415
More than the aesthetic aspect, I like my equipments be as reliable as possible and can be a source of inspiration. And if I can have all three in one tool, I’ll take it. Shoutout to Andy for a great well thought-of product.
I look at my key and I get inspired, that’s good enough for me.

Now that is just too fancy....

Hello Yodamd.com I tried to place an order and even though i placed an order for what i thought was a white one it looks like i got a black one. I only want a white/grey one as i already have a black one on another key chain and need them to look different. Please only process the order for a white one for a LX470. TIA Dan Burley
Please acknowledge my order. Thanks

Yo everyone! Heads up, 20% off any two items from the YotaMD store for Black Friday/Cyber Monday!

assemble.jpg
Barrel-of-Titanium-scaled-down.jpg

Yo everyone! Heads up, 20% off any two items from the YotaMD store for Black Friday/Cyber Monday!

View attachment 2846763View attachment 2846764
is there a code or automatically deducted at checkout?

I won a YotaMD key fob at COTR 2021. I just got around to installing today.

5 - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Boys, if you haven’t gotten one of these yet, you don’t know what your missing out on. Have you been gingerly using your factory Toyota key to avoid the “oh s***” my key broke moment like I have?? Well, let me tell you what, you can get in your 300,000 mile LC and just crank away. You can crank on it like a 14 year old boy on his dirt bike.

Best part, it even starts your Land Cruiser or almost a Land Cruiser Lexus. I swear to god, I can unlock my LC from 3.5 feet away. That’s 400% improvement!

First thing any LC owner should do is to get a YotaMD key fob and change your heater tee’s.

Do you ship to Poland?
Absolutely. You'll see shipping options when you checkout. I recommend UPS. USPS is cheaper, but there's often trouble during the handoff to local postal services on the customer end.

Update for the YotaMD "Feed the Peeps" promotion in December 2021. We got to 6000 meals this year. Thanks to anyone that bought a kit in December and helped contribute to that donation.

*edit to paste image instead of attach as link. Mud is weird.

1641148896403.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom