What have you done to your Land Cruiser this week? (33 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

20170908_090538.jpg

My wife and I are going out for our 27th wedding anniversary, and she is all about taking Olive. I'm happy!
20170908_180747.jpg

@S4Cruiser I like those breathers! Where did you find those?

Well I have been procrastinating on putting my hardtop together. Fishing has been too good... but the summer weather up here has come to an early end. I wet sanded/ buffed the panels, and installed the OEM 1978 window weatherstripping. Top is going on today!!View attachment 1531121 View attachment 1531120 View attachment 1531122 View attachment 1531123 View attachment 1531126
Wow looks great! I'm going to start assembling my top soon also. Was wondering if you were going to assembl as a whole and slide on or sides then top?

3 days ago Capnconch loaded up his family and Land Cruiser, leaving my home behind in Cape Coral Fl. Tonight we and most of our possessions are in Colorado Springs Colo, where we have a home, this move was planned a year ago. Brutal hot move. Amazing timing. However, my great friend Sggoat Gary, who generously helped us do the heavy lifting, is also right in the path of this Hurricane!!! HANG IN THERE GOAT! Our prayers are with you!

IMG_1315.JPG
IMG_1316.JPG
IMG_1318.JPG
Fabricated up some spacers for brothers '76 to make the 10.5 tires have clearance. Similar to what @JackA and I think a couple others have done. Now need to get some paint on those soacers

Bought another Land Cruiser. 1973 with original paint and metal, nice patina. Great condition from sitting in Arizona and recently brought to the PNW. Beyond excited at finding this one for a steal.

IMG_3165.JPG

Bought another Land Cruiser. 1973 with original paint and metal, nice patina. Great condition from sitting in Arizona and recently brought to the PNW. Beyond excited at finding this one for a steal.

View attachment 1534694

Nice 40. Does it still have the 73 only reverse light?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom