What have you done to your 100 Series this week? (97 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Got it running again and took the pup for some ice cream, she loves ice cream

A sneak peek of my upcoming Trail Report. Basically, 3 full days of gravel adventures through BBNP with @Austin Hot Shoe

As an update if anyone is curious about the STT Pros, I drove them today on the highway at 90mph, road noise not too bad. And then on my return trip I drove through a lot of fresh falling snow on city roads with zero problems. Would recommend.
I concur, good road manners and very good on wet roads here in west TN!! Can't wait to get them offroad here in a month or so.

Cannot wait to see more from this trip! Curious to know y’all’s combined fuel consumption too.

I averaged 9mpg for the entire trip. We drove into a brutal headwind the entire way back which killed the fuel economy. Averaged about 11mpg on the way out, 7mpg on the trails (LOTS of idling) and 9.5mpg on the way back. Made it from Austin to Ozona on 1 tank, then topped off in Fort Stockton and again at Panther Junction in BBNP. On the return leg, we topped off at Panther Junction, Fort Stockton, Sonora and Llano.

I obviously have TONS of non-aero adornments.

Looking good! Are you running spacers? Have any shots that show the fitment more (how flush they sit or do they poke out a bit)?

Yes, I am running 1.25" spacers. They do poke out a bit, but not much. I am going to have to look at loosening my Slee Sliders and inching them back tho, for some reason the driver's side is rubbing when reversing slowly down driveway, out of parking spaces, etc.

I concur, good road manners and very good on wet roads here in west TN!! Can't wait to get them offroad here in a month or so.
How about that stiff sidewall though? I don’t have STTs on my truck yet but drove a friends and it’s the first thing I noticed. Quiet but stiff. Was that your experience?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom