What Did You Do with Your 80 This Weekend? (112 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

After a couple months of ownership and maintenance/repairs, I finally got to take the Kitchen Sink off pavement. Went to a dairy farm with some friends and the hayride was full... :cool:
Didn't get too many action shots because the drone died...and I was too focused on bumping cows out of my way (no joke...the things don't give a rip about Cruisers...).
IMG_6976.JPG
IMG_6979.PNG
IMG_6981.PNG

Last edited:
Sprayed about a gallon of it!!!! That's a lot of paint!
IMG_9127.JPG
IMG_9128.JPG

Now comes the fun part of scratching the hell out of them on install!

I wheel my rigs, so it will be the first of many scratches to come! Every scratch and dent has a great adventure and story behind it!

I drove mine to go get a new member to add to the stable!

day 1.jpg

Heh, the deuce has been a family member for long time.....

Double post....

Last edited:
Installed One of my whiteline sway bars, after fitting up the front I think Im just going to sell it(as I scored fornt rear together) And they made it from AUS in 5 days flat. , BUT the rear swaybar 30mm def makes a difference and I tested it out at exactly 60mph and 30 prior to install and after install so theres no doubt the whiteline claims have some validity. also fabbed a mount for the air tank under the rig(missed out on joeys last run) but it works looks factory and is powdercoated(because it fit in the oven) and Started wiring up the ARB twin and Inverter in rear QP insert and finally made some mounts for the foxwing welded them on painted and mounted the awning for a dry run this awning is serious(srry ARB)

DSCN3821.JPG

DSCN3824.JPG

DSCN3839.JPG

DSCN3844.JPG

DSCN3825.JPG

Installed One of my whiteline sway bars, after fitting up the front I think Im just going to sell it(as I scored fornt rear together) And they made it from AUS in 5 days flat. , BUT the rear swaybar 30mm def makes a difference and I tested it out at exactly 60mph and 30 prior to install and after install so theres no doubt the whiteline claims have some validity. also fabbed a mount for the air tank under the rig(missed out on joeys last run) but it works looks factory and is powdercoated(because it fit in the oven) and Started wiring up the ARB twin and Inverter in rear QP insert and finally made some mounts for the foxwing welded them on painted and mounted the awning for a dry run this awning is serious(srry ARB)

View attachment 1578640

View attachment 1578641

View attachment 1578642

View attachment 1578643

View attachment 1578644
Next I need to find a place local to install my springs all I need is a roof as doing work in backyard driveway is already making it to "suck meter" Ma is cold and the ocean is windy.

View attachment 1578640

View attachment 1578641

View attachment 1578643

View attachment 1578644

View attachment 1578647
What’s the part# on that rear sway?

Installed One of my whiteline sway bars, after fitting up the front I think Im just going to sell it
Another item added to the RFB Craigslist page. I wish I lived closer... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom