What Did You Do With Your 120 Today? (14 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Drove over 1100 miles today. Noticed some weird downshifting between 5th and 4th at highway speeds. Anyone else noticed that? I may need to do the tranny flush.

I just did a drain and fill on mine due to a similar finding after long drives on the highway (3-5 hours). The up and downshifts were just kind of sloppy it seemed. So far it seems to be improved, but I have not been on another long haul yet.

Nice looking rig jclark450! I'm curious what lift combo you choose. Are you KDSS?

No kdss. I will just be doing the rancho quick lift to start. After front and rear bumpers are on then I'll do full suspension.

replaced the lower bushings in the front struts. more info in the original post TJM 2.5" Lift Information

20160423_123249.jpg

Last edited:
Did Machel Montano play?

I replaced the little red reflectors in the rear bumper with LED's. Just need to wire them up to the brake and turn signal lights and it'll be all set.

I ordered total chaos front lowers (2" non-racing), cam tabs for the alignment, and spindle arm gussets. Should be here week 2 of May. I actually think I might be done with the drivetrain. Now to think about exhaust, clean up on engine, and such.

Last Thursday: Bought it, drove 150 miles home.
Friday: Ordered weathertech rear cargo mat off Amazon
Saturday: Fixed the windshield washers (both nozzles were disconnected from the hose under the hood insulation????????????? WTH!!!!)
Installed 2 inch ball on still new in taped up box OEM Toyota tongue. Added 7 wire to 4 wire adapter for trailer. Removed/replaced most of the power steering fluid. Removed 3rd row seats for storage
Monday: Topped off the tank, added some techron
Today: Had front windows tinted

Oh yeah!! I got a weathertech for the rear and also a new bag for my fridge!

Ironman Procell and springs , with SPC UCA's. Just need to get an alignment.

I have to take mine in for the dash recall. Tryin to get that done tomorrow or thurs.

View attachment 1245834
New shoes and socks. Waiting on my metaltech bumper and trying to decide on which lift combo.
Where are you looking to buy your lift? I'm considering buying a GX after driving a Prado overseas but would want the build better planned than my 80. So I am considering all options on lift, wheels, and tires before buying.

Installed the Wheeler's SuperBumps up front to replace the stock rock-hard bumpstops. They'll get a workout the next 2 weekends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom