What Did You Do With Your 120 Today? (10 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Went down an old railroad bed turned trail.

image.jpeg

Installed the Wheeler's SuperBumps up front to replace the stock rock-hard bumpstops. They'll get a workout the next 2 weekends.

Where at?

I hammered my pinch weld some more, hoping to squeeze some 315's on for a Potts trip. Need more caster :/

Where at?

I hammered my pinch weld some more, hoping to squeeze some 315's on for a Potts trip. Need more caster :/

URE Friday, then we're going out around Hurricane Creek next Thu-Sun.

After getting rear-ended and having the resonator smashed up, took the insurance money and spent 7% of it getting a new tailpipe welded in. Pretty happy with the routing, but may tweak it. Difference in sound is negligible. Got a lot of money left for beer.

1JZG5-sqj5RVeegxkgVg99hkRnfDzeevZ-3UOUtjFDopFghPP7ovVNLBlNnge_xzjCaEW6J2XF-xqzbkVEQf8voTh_0sQzG8DKUOLOn7RVAVp10cJ0J230nshi2dZDCoyZk0yt1lmf8PD-l4cl2bZRg4fwaR6Pud8sVsglUkUm6htcsPwqbiPFvVP3U9ICJ2k4ps7GO05puaKSWx0EnZuZr1R2_zhcmzn9IfsLPGovo3oOxxXQ7jJnVN0qOM_E8O_LWvjZEGv6cuSz8qCQUfgiImevHfiDcN55-Ci7KMfU6HJUpdz8niXkCUjjtkBwCxwewtbQEz5WgAqy9dWDEdFVYC3zoHmQaHU87JWGgOalG7TmB3N1Krv6eJ9MM4Ru3pyacSzSSPuBJjn1rsTVxOFoatTRuX0iUWSoS6D96ZXH4fTlq77H2ow6m1K1Pc8mRqCuXsxF_I11-n9tJmptK10IbFK8ijjDdb3jgacp-ODnR8ex07yM4M3JMleDNKu1SeU9ttkiE9XjIJZYK4HBCalJsCFy-bq0h_faKHMFzQZAf3Y8t8gSVitUfHQPzEShgSZLW_=w1387-h780-no
35s2kpVHkVEZqx-GsbsNBM4o395fit3VRxvsWZsG7QjRISZ6skmgfGNG1M74nLO5dMPYKy_2qx-ZhBWw_7kxsoRVrjR31m1le3V76250XrukTk0uyPd-3S2uXxv9AuS4qRLl8qSx3mv98hw3emBKMBFZr9eHOGlt7sUsKqcoSufJ8H4ExPtu3_FhNf94FYo-BzU1toIzXqm62YnY8n2MZb1VTrUFNTV0b8115P4sBDJ2JQ9rbm91bR1be_3NSB8vnd8zATGnV7t2sII-jvgAzbmKRRcUvRfyxoQp3f-aJSWglrOa3WgUdEXrToK6Iq5l87phVdICk4Oex5y--nUlI7lEnZtpXrEa8akyIv3jOPVL057UjgogHWuPzRtSzd7VbpBRSC55sL0MG7mqlzjuO6M-XNWBPx3TAQwrnxvWjlIRQEjsYkABNZ2_nAImNLL163uzWOGkkWkQL1NH5q_ybyBckqi7z9BCwA3QV4KIaTOSUZrxzTF27n4ZMnmeoGx6Ik1tKJ1-K8NXOWx7BjG0OzzpXKV1xVVfATP9NE2PwBz7GVfb4AfqBNgsFzTDTHGy9gZt=w1387-h780-no

Nice. I couldn't tell the difference when I ditched the resonator....

Same. Mine dumps at the back tire shop it doesn't get flat

I finished my homemade roof rack. Pretty solid for $60. From the ground you don't see much of the rack so doesn't look too bad. This setup allows me to take my canoe rack bars on and off easily too. I wanted to mount the bars under the angled steel but needed a little more roof clearance.

I will be hauling a Yakima Sky Box 21 this weekend on a road trip to Madison, Wisconsin to get tickets for The Great Taste of the Midwest beer festival this summer. Needed to finish it so can haul a canopy, chairs and stuff as we camp in a parking lot overnight in order to be in line early in the morning. Suppose to rain and be cold. Sounds crappy, but it is actually a good time. Like an all night tailgate party with amazing beer selection from what people bring to share.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Last edited:
TC lower arms, spindle gussets, and cam tabs on the way!

RCI skids arrived!

I fixed my creaky, popping sunroof. Dang, it's been bothering me for a year and a half. I had inspected the mechanism about 3 times and greased it up really well, but could never find a solution to the noise. The noise came out over bumps, but especially when the truck was under chassis flex. Today I cleaned the weather seal and the surrounding area on the sunroof opening, and then lubricated it with a bit of lithium grease.

Quiet as a tomb now.

I fixed my creaky, popping sunroof. Dang, it's been bothering me for a year and a half. I had inspected the mechanism about 3 times and greased it up really well, but could never find a solution to the noise. The noise came out over bumps, but especially when the truck was under chassis flex. Today I cleaned the weather seal and the surrounding area on the sunroof opening, and then lubricated it with a bit of lithium grease.

Quiet as a tomb now.

Nice

Got back from a work trip to vegas and luckily my front struts showed up. Got Passenger side done, and tackle the drivers side in the morning. I have a feeling I am going to end up with more than the 2" of lift they advertised. Will be interesting.
20160430_153547.jpg
20160430_151525.jpg
20160430_151501.jpg
20160430_113108.jpg

Last edited:

Quiet as a tomb now.

I shoved a towel between the sunroof and sliding cover to push up on the glass and stop the rattles. I never use it, so it works for now.

Makes sense to lube the rubber, if it doesnt seal it would bounce. Will be trying this...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom