What Did You Do With Your 120 Today? (19 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

RAD Rubber also has exact fit kits better than oem

I have a set of RAD's rubber on mine. Great fitment and should last much longer than OEM. I'd recommend them to anyone.

I have a set of RAD's rubber on mine. Great fitment and should last much longer than OEM. I'd recommend them to anyone.
PSSHHH!! I totally agree! The rad apron kits are incredible. They are probably the toughest item on my truck right now! Customer service from Eddie is out of this world. He makes sure everything goes perfectly well for his customers.

Can you share more info on how you added the subwoffer? Im interested in adding a 12in sub
I disconnected the subwoofer and connected a line output converter to the speaker wire connected to the sub. You need an amp that has a remote to control the volume of the sub. Connected to my Ipod or Spotify and it transforms the ML system for the better

Installed my new Ironman Pro Foam Cell suspension! Eight hours start to finish by myself. Thank you to everyone for the videos and information on the swap. One new trick - when installing the rear spring and bushing, use the factory bottle jack between the axle housing and bump stop to create enough space to install the spring. Great substitute for a third hand!

Old front struts/springs did not want to come out. Had to wiggle and bang the housing to effect a release. Also, sawzall works great to remove the rear shocks - no need for penetrant oil

I love the upgrade!
how do they ride ?

Added some additional LED lights today but haven't wired them up yet. Decided to make them as low-profile as I can and I'm planning to keep the factory rails for some time still. Just a scrap piece of aluminum around the roof bars and they lined up nicely.
IMG_1096.JPG
IMG_1097.JPG
IMG_1098.JPG
IMG_1099.JPG
IMG_1100.JPG

Added my new rotors & pads & front calipers, post in my build thread

I like the LC emblem Where did you get it if you dont mind me asking? I am thinking about plasti dipping my grill and emblems when I pick mine up next week.

Received and installed the GOBI ladder I ordered at the beginning of the year. Install was easy and it seems very sturdy. Now just have to figure out how to hang the maxtrax on it and maybe a trasharoo...

Just in case anyone else was wondering (like i was) whether or not the ladder can be installed on the passenger side of the door, the answer is no. Clearly the top mount of the ladder was angled to fit exactly where they direct you to install it. Just an FYI.

IMG_1135.JPG
IMG_1136.JPG

Last edited:
Sliders done (probably weld at a later date, still need to get the cut-down trim back on), Gobi ladder on. Lousy pic....

upload_2017-1-27_20-14-39.png

how do they ride ?
A little firmer than stock; however, they absorb bumps and potholes better than the worn stock suspension. Cornering is firmer than the stock setup. Note: my stock suspension is at 172,000 miles. If you have less miles on yours, the result may be different. I am happy with the end result

I led 8 vehicles through Anza Borrego from the Mud Caves, Down Diablo Drop Off and to the Wind Caves. Lexy even in the stock suspension is rocking it!

But she won't stay stock for long! Have everything for the rear suspension now just need to drop the coin on some Fox Shocks.

Removed the suspension controls and installed the "console" (I call it a coin holder) and new 6x9 door speakers. The originals had been replaced by a previous owner. Need to start saving for a new front bumper...

I led 8 vehicles through Anza Borrego from the Mud Caves, Down Diablo Drop Off and to the Wind Caves. Lexy even in the stock suspension is rocking it!

Since people seem to like this post I figure I will share my Google Map I made and some drone footage one of the guys took. :cheers:
Google Map
Old Overland Stage Route To Fish Creek
Drone Video

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom