Ultimate Unobtanium SALE (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Im confused, the soft bows and doors were just on denver craigs for $200 for everything. Is that what your asking or did you just buy them this weekend and re selling them to make a buck?? Which is cool, just dont understand.

no i didnt buy them to make a buck... I wouldnt do that to my fellow mudders. i was going to convert the 40 i have to a soft top. if i was keeping the 40, the soft top would be going on it and id be calling OCDBEETLE for a new top and skins. now i am getting rid of EVERYTHING 40 related. if anyone wants them for cheaper i guess you can wait till they get posted on ebay.

Hey Giraffe,
Does anyone have dibs on the Soft Top frame/bows yet? I'd like to be in line if so, & I'd like to request, "dibs" if nobody else has it yet. I'm in Boulder, work in Lousiville, & my wife works in Denver so I'm sure the pick up would be easy. I posted on sun, but I figured I would go ahead and ask here since this is the actual thread.
Thanks
Abe

Hey Giraffe,
Does anyone have dibs on the Soft Top frame/bows yet? I'd like to be in line if so, & I'd like to request, "dibs" if nobody else has it yet. I'm in Boulder, work in Lousiville, & my wife works in Denver so I'm sure the pick up would be easy. I posted on sun, but I figured I would go ahead and ask here since this is the actual thread.
Thanks
Abe

yeah youre the first on the soft top bows. will hold em for ya.

first in line for the dual lens turn signals, the jump seats and the shocks.

I'd also like to get in second on the locking gas cap and fuel filler neck assembly

first in line for the dual lens turn signals, the jump seats and the shocks.

I'd also like to get in second on the locking gas cap and fuel filler neck assembly

sounds good. btw your first in for the filler neck. i think the someone else only wanted the cap.

Hello, has anyone laid dibs on the front seat (or seats if you have both 60/40 seats) and the 2 front doors? If not, what are your prices on them? Do the doors have glass, handles, and hinges? Thanks! Eric C.

Oops, also interested in the soft top, what is the price? Thanks! Eric C.

Do you have the accordian style rear door? If you do I'll take dibs if the price is right.

running boards

put me in line for the running boards. Steve

This is the most confusing not for sale yet thread that I have ever seen. Anyone want dibs on one of my sheds full of Land Cruiser Parts. No offense girraffe but this is getting silly. John

This is the most confusing not for sale yet thread that I have ever seen. Anyone want dibs on one of my sheds full of Land Cruiser Parts. No offense girraffe but this is getting silly. John

No offense taken John. I'm not ashamed of doing what I want with my own stuff. Especially when I can restore the cruiser in a few years with my kids. No offense but that means more to me than making people on the forum happy. Didn't mean to be a parts tease you guys...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom