Ultimate Unobtanium SALE (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

toyota window stamps
P5070135.jpg
P5070136.jpg
P5070137.jpg

parts

Ignition w/ keys: 4 disc brake wheels; clear lens for lights on bib, to 98045. Meat

Interested in the tail lights and clear bib lenses. I wouldn't say dibs because I want to know how much you want for them. But I would like first change. Is the 1980 front axle out of a FJ40? I would be interested in that too. I seem to be going over to the dark side lately (late model FJ40s). So where in Colorado is Aurora?

Interested in the tail lights and clear bib lenses. I wouldn't say dibs because I want to know how much you want for them. But I would like first change. Is the 1980 front axle out of a FJ40? I would be interested in that too. I seem to be going over to the dark side lately (late model FJ40s). So where in Colorado is Aurora?

believ i posted prices on those in the first post. if not i will. the axle is fj40 and sold as a set with the matching rear. Aurora is practically Denver. Thanks

believ i posted prices on those in the first post. if not i will. the axle is fj40 and sold as a set with the matching rear. Aurora is practically Denver. Thanks

I guess I'm a little confused. By reading your first post this morning I undertood you were going to try and sell the whole lot for two weeks then part on Mud for two weeks then off to Ebay. The reason I was asking for price was because those weren't there this morning. Once a thread goes to a another page I don't normally go back and reread the pages I already read again. If you look you will see I ask you a question with in twenty minutes of your first post. You probably never seen it because you busy posting pictures.:cheers:

I guess I'm a little confused. By reading your first post this morning I undertood you were going to try and sell the whole lot for two weeks then part on Mud for two weeks then off to Ebay. The reason I was asking for price was because those weren't there this morning. Once a thread goes to a another page I don't normally go back and reread the pages I already read again. If you look you will see I ask you a question with in twenty minutes of your first post. You probably never seen it because you busy posting pictures.:cheers:

yeah you got it right. if no one buys the lot then whoever has dibbs. will already have claimed what they want.

I am interested in the 4WD knob on the dash. I call dibs if it is being sold. Thinking about the tail lights. But I don't need the brackets. So Texican is first. I already have plenty of the early tail light brackets. I didn't dibs either set so the other one is still available too.. I would have bought the set of axles ( or should I say dibs) if they were from a 78. I really don't need another rear axle with 3:70s. That is unless these are from a 8/80 and later with the hand brake.

I am interested in the 4WD knob on the dash. I call dibs if it is being sold. Thinking about the tail lights. But I don't need the brackets. So Texican is first. I already have plenty of the early tail light brackets. I didn't dibs either set so the other one is still available too.. I would have bought the set of axles ( or should I say dibs) if they were from a 78. I really don't need another rear axle with 3:70s. That is unless these are from a 8/80 and later with the hand brake.

yes this is a complete cruiser minus the drivetrain. i think the date was 12/79 on the axles sorry.:) ony one set of tail lamps. will sell with or without the brackets.

knob on the glove box door says "POCKET"
P5070130.jpg
P5070131.jpg

Last edited:
4WD knob you pull to bring on 4WD. Just to the left of the glove box. It is also pulled out when you engage low range, Might be interested in that whole setup depending on how the handle is for hi/lo range.

Im confused, the soft bows and doors were just on denver craigs for $200 for everything. Is that what your asking or did you just buy them this weekend and re selling them to make a buck?? Which is cool, just dont understand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom