UC chat (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yep! Morgan bought it from Steve so he could move to Colorado :p

I was just riding my moped through a Clemson campus and was behind a dark 100 series with an Upstate Cruisers sticker on the back glass. No clue who it is but that makes 7 sported Cruisers on campus.

Black w/ ARB front bar? Probably my wife. We're temporarily living in that area.

This is my rig if anyone ever sees it
B8A87DD0-4BD2-45EF-8BA9-DA41658D8C1C.jpeg

I was just riding my moped through a Clemson campus and was behind a dark 100 series with an Upstate Cruisers sticker on the back glass. No clue who it is but that makes 7 sported Cruisers on campus.

One may have been mine. My son has my '97 up there. It's on loan until he graduates. Then I'm taking it back.

Never fails. Get ready for a trip and the cruiser acts up. Battery keeps dying. 14 volts when running at the gauge. Battery is like 6 mos old from an exchange. Assuming alternator is bad but could be something else.

Never fails. Get ready for a trip and the cruiser acts up. Battery keeps dying. 14 volts when running at the gauge. Battery is like 6 mos old from an exchange. Assuming alternator is bad but could be something else.
If you are reading 14v then it shouldn't be the alternator.

yeah unsure but will figure it out in a day or two. Raining at the moment.

Not the alternator. Looking like connect I on issue somewhere. Buzzer sounds like the battery is dying. Had 12.77 cold. Onw pic is with truck running, the other is just after cut off. And no it would not restart...

20180927_093158.jpg

20180927_094126.jpg

Not a fan of this rear view “mirror” that is actually a panoramic camera view. Seems like a good idea in theory but depth and detail suffers a lot. Vehicles are still in the view when even with the rear bumper.

8279E7AB-3E9C-45DD-96AE-4D6926146CBF.jpeg

Was behind this *eep this morning downtown.....counted 13 items of flair on his rear.....got a good chuckle out of one.

Silly Jeep (2).jpg

Silly Jeep (3).jpg

Anybody here win last night...It was in Simpsonville...potential to buy lots of Land Cruisers

Anybody here win last night...It was in Simpsonville...potential to buy lots of Land Cruisers
It would have helped to have bought some tickets.....someone told me he hasn't come forward to collect??? How then do they know who has the winning ticket?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom