UC chat (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a white one like that but wider. Simply too big to handle. Especially once full.
Yeah, it can be a 2 person jobber for sure. It's a Pelican that I got with the intention of using to pack gear into a canoe to keep completely dry in the event of a rollover. Unfortunately, even when paying attention to load layering, it is pretty tall and doesnt help the center of gravity in a tippy boat. Ended up using a few Lowes buckets instead. Would be great for vehicle/camp use, just don't go crazy loading it up.

Yeah, it can be a 2 person jobber for sure. It's a Pelican that I got with the intention of using to pack gear into a canoe to keep completely dry in the event of a rollover. Unfortunately, even when paying attention to load layering, it is pretty tall and doesnt help the center of gravity in a tippy boat. Ended up using a few Lowes buckets instead. Would be great for vehicle/camp use, just don't go crazy loading it up.
I bought a zarges case ,with the same idea , it's way to big ,would be great for a group car camping ,since its bear rated.

Finally found the newest member of the family. I think Ty is going to like what he gets to learn to drive in. First thing he says when I got home....”thanks! does it have lockers?”

7A340C52-0D35-4B8F-9A74-63B3DD96B7A7.jpeg

Finally found the newest member of the family. I think Ty is going to like what he gets to learn to drive in. First thing he says when I got home....”thanks! does it have lockers?”

View attachment 1788098
It that Adam’s ,he had for sale ?

Well.....does it have lockers??
We all want to know

Well.....does it have lockers??
We all want to know
Sure does! I had 2 sold out from under me in the last month. I literally had to drop what I was doing when this one posted and drive straight there.

So when does Ty start driving...and why isn't he on here

So when does Ty start driving...and why isn't he on here
He turns 15 on Sunday, so he will be permitted shortly thereafter. Guess you’re right, he needs to make it official and become a Mud member.

Saw chuck today at Lowe's!

Wife surprised .Me with this awesome pic and frame.

20180915_124641.jpg

I was just riding my moped through a Clemson campus and was behind a dark 100 series with an Upstate Cruisers sticker on the back glass. No clue who it is but that makes 7 sported Cruisers on campus.

I was just riding my moped through a Clemson campus and was behind a dark 100 series with an Upstate Cruisers sticker on the back glass. No clue who it is but that makes 7 sported Cruisers on campus.
Someone on campus needs to bring back the UC Clemson Mafia!

My daughter has a white 100 series...if it was black it may have been @yamaguchigumi visiting his son who is a Clemson student and drives a beautiful white 60 series!

Looks like SEO is under new ownership.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom