High End TrollHole Design Soft Top with Magnets (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trollhole

THC
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
forum.ih8mud.com
Patent Pending

Specs

1. No straps- This means no drilling into your tub or windshield. It uses your factory holes to attach and some space age magnets to hold it down.
  2. Zip out Panels- Both sides and rear panels will zip out.
  3. Strataglass windows- A very scratch resistant window. Available in clear or a light tint. Light tint is 40$ more
  4. Three ply material- A woven solution-dyed acrylic outer, a butyl rubber core and a pre-shrunk cotton backing.
  5. Sunbrella edging.
  6. Polyester welded to PVC core for the windshield, and door channels. This is 10 times stronger than canvas over rope core.
  7. #10 YKK zippers. Overkill for this soft tops but I wanted a big zipper.
  8. Reinforced windshield corners
  9. Sewn together with 100% PTFE (PolyTetraFlouroEthylene) fiber. This thread will not break due to exposure to sunlight, weather or water for the life of the fabric sewn.
  10. Price is 2500 + shipping. It's not cheap but it's the best top you can buy. There is over 1000 in materials alone.

Top after fix.JPG

40.JPG

Last edited:
How soon? I'm in need of a new top!

mine never ever came from Jim, so I was gonna order one of yours. Looks like I will wait for this.

I can't wait to see what THC brings to the market. I'll likely never have a 40 again but I like seeing innovation in progress.

These are the magnets. They hold about 25lbs each.
image.jpg

Hard to believe that something so small will hold that much weight until you see this.

image.jpg

this is going to be awesome. can we get the name of the fabric?

2k is probably a killer deal too. 3-ply fabric... strataglass, and all the other materials probably total out to more than 1k

Removeable window prototype with the 3 ply material . These are also the Trollhole size windows.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Next one won't have the straps and uses only the magnets.

The zip out windows are awesome. Makes the top easier to fold and store the windows.

Marshall, when do you think you will be ready to take orders. I want one of these with magnets. I ordered the Bow set from Real Steel. Will I need any other parts? Also need to coordinate sending my best top door tops to be recovered to match

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom