TRD Supercharged 3URFE 5.7 Tundra powered FJ40 (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey guys what 5 speed do I need to get for this thing? H55f? I also need a split case transfer case. Does anyone know if you can still source the Tcase new? Also considering this is going to be around 500hp crank I am considering awd w/low range. Any ideas?

Ok I think I have decide to go with a new 5 speed Toyota Trans and New split tcase. Does anyone know the part numbers I need? I am going to measure my bell housing to see how thick it is. I believe I want to say it was 7". Plus my adapter plate. So probably the l

The flywheel and bell housing are already determined. Does anyone have the H55f part numbers necessary for an FJ40? I also need the corresponding split case numbers so I can have everything new.

Thanks
Joe

sweet project.
@beno should be able to assist you with part numbers. :)

Is there room to move the engine towards the passenger side to give you a little more room for steering. I know the 2F sits off center. Just a thought.

Hey guys what 5 speed do I need to get for this thing? H55f? I also need a split case transfer case. Does anyone know if you can still source the Tcase new? Also considering this is going to be around 500hp crank I am considering awd w/low range. Any ideas?

A H55F behind a supercharged 3URFE 5.7? I would like to see this.

I think the new split case will be overly expensive vs a used and rebuilt unit. Also you want the later 86-90 cases out of the later 60/62. These are beefier with the 38mm idler shaft.

Also super easy to rebuild. Even if you can source a "new" split case, it's going to be in pieces. Trans isn't a problem though, $2500 brand new in the crate.

Hey Guys, do you all know the part numbers necessary for the H55f swap? Aside from what I have I think I need the following. I just picked up a new shifter assy too.

Some gear
long bolts for the t-case to the trans
gaskets
Oil Cup
Transmission Gasket
Transfer case Housing Gasket
Tap and Fluid Plug (7/16 thread size 1/4 x 18)

Did this ever run and drive?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom