The "Nowhere Else to Put This Insane Crap" thread NEPTIC (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The "Bronco" Sport is basically a Ford Escape.

Nevermind... This is a fake Bronco... LOL

Auto journalists have thought they’ve been pretty good for what they are. Glorified escapes. Nice to see something other than the typical jelly bean CUV shape.

Is the Freelander the least reliable vehicle from the last twenty plus years?

What else is in its league?

I lived down the street from LR Alexandria back in that era. Seemed at the time there were always Freelanders coming in on rollbacks.

@Tikicruiser , looks like you can get a swag for Tiki
Screenshot_20210403-143628_Instagram.jpg

What's the deal with these swag bags? I saw someone post one the the classifieds for way more money than I would have thought.

What's the deal with these swag bags? I saw someone post one the the classifieds for way more money than I would have thought.
They are extremely popular in Australia and are building a fan base here. They are quick to set up and take down, very durable and imho, good for when solo camping or doing a multi-day trip. You can roll the whole thing up, sleeping pad, bag and all, and throw it in your truck. They are warm in winter because of the low volume to heat up. They are bulky and hefty tho too. They take up a fair bit of space, depending on which size you go with.

221004998454_01425 - Copy - Copy.jpg

i am ready to serve and bring new stuff this year , just less of it

:cool:

For all of you other 1980's, channel 20-watching locals...

And the guy who wrote that jingle? DC's own (and longtime E-Street Band member) Nils Lofgren. :)

And the guy who wrote that jingle? DC's own (and longtime E-Street Band member) Nils Lofgren. :)
No sheet? I wonder how I missed that knowledge bomb!

I worked with him once many years ago. It’s probably good that I wasn’t aware he wrote it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom