The "Nowhere Else to Put This Insane Crap" thread NEPTIC (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Did he write Kars for Kids, too? That one gets my inner rage going pretty well.

Did he write Kars for Kids, too? That one gets my inner rage going pretty well.
God I hope not, but he did write Bullet's Fever to capture the glory of the 1978 world champion Washington Bullets. :)

God I hope not, but he did write Bullet's Fever to capture the glory of the 1978 world champion Washington Bullets. :)
I'll see that and raise you this:

It probably doesn’t make sense for DC but has anyone every looked into getting TLCA or CLCC special tags in Virginia or Maryland?

I emailed TLCA to ask and they suggested local clubs looking into it (makes sense) and bringing it up on a BoD call.

Someone posted this in the 60 forum and it got me thinking. They just stuck a sticker on a classic plate 😂.
E0A0E001-A0D9-4D53-ADB3-8AA2A07130CE.jpeg

In Virginia, it takes many hundreds of presales in order to get a special interest plate designed. Like 4 or 500, IIRC.

Harley Davidson is the only margue or vehicle club I can think of that has a plate.

I once got pulled over in DC for having a 1" Grateful Dead SYF sticker in the corner of my Virginia plate. Cop just wanted to be a dick about it.

I assumed it was a lot less since there are so many Va plates. Should have looked first. Requires 450 prepaid applications. It hints that there are exemptions to this but couldn’t find anything on it.

Last edited:
They had 450 people for these? Lol

411E480F-CF46-49EE-9FDC-5B7FCBF556EE.jpeg

I hear this song every weekday. My shop guy is an 80's metalhead, and it's all he listens to all day long.

This is actually a pretty good tune, but I throw up in my mouth when Turbo Lover, By Judas Priest comes on...every single day.

@ace10 I'd forgotten they made a video for that! My favorite song of theirs, by a mile. I love how that song fades in and out of madness.

It's a good one.

Gonna go with Tarpit as my fave.

Got hooked on them when the "Where you Been?" album was released.

They're scheduled play the 930 club in November. Would be cool to see them, but not gonna happen this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom