"The 20th GSMTR" Golden Mountain 2011 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ACC has some outside customers coming in they are planning on setting up around their area. Plus I'd rather just give you guys a place all to your own. How about we give you the shelter beside IPOR?

GSMTR 2011 Planning Map - Google Maps

excellent, thanks guys! :clap:

steve--there ya go. If you beat us all up there you know where to crash, figuratively speaking of course.

Everybody got the camp location?, follow Marshall's link above.

Last edited:
steve--there ya go. If you beat us all up there you know where to crash, figuratively speaking of course.
Noted!

So is ANYONE getting up there before Thursday? I know there will be plenty of other people to meet and hang out with, just curious if I'll see anyone I know or have anyone in camp with me.

On a seperate note - who's bringing firewood? I normally have a bunch, but won't have any this time around.

Itinerary is shaping up:
Monday
------ Registration, Setup
------ Wheel
Tuesday
------ Wheel
Wednesday afternoon
------ trip to Burgess Falls
------ Wheel
Thursday morning
------ Breakfast prepared by STLCA (bring a few bucks)
------ Wheel
Thursday thru Saturday evening
------ Wheel
------ scavenger hunt...open season! (Hosted by ACC Toyota)
Friday morning
------ Wheel
------ Breakfast prepared by STLCA
Friday afternoon
------ Rock Crawling (Hosted by ACC Toyota)
Friday Night
------ RC Rock Crawling Competition
------ Photos and videos on the big screen (submit yours!)
------ Hand out MetalTech pint glasses
------ Matt Stell and the Crashers will be live - featuring their new album.
Saturday AM
------ Breakfast prepared by STLCA
------ Wheel
------ Blindfolded Driver Timed race (Hosted by Ga Cruisers)
------ Timed Obstacle Sprint (Hosted by IPOR)
------ Group Photo (exact time will be announced)
Saturday PM
------ Catered dinner (Hosted by UC)
------ Huge Raffle (Hosted by UC)
------ Event Awards (Hosted by ACC/IPOR)

Mark at MetalTech is bringing us 200 pint glass for GSMTR this year. Best part they are going to be one of a kind glasses with the 20th GSMTR logo on them. There is also a good chance we will have something for you to put in them at least one night. ;)

Just wanted to shout out to all the clubs representing this year. We are looking to have over 25 clubs represented at the event and I want to invite you to bring your clubs merchandise to sell Friday and Saturday night while you are there. As well bring any club banners you may have and set it up at your camp or we will find a place to hang them at the main pavilion. This event isn't about UC it's about all the clubs. If you have anything you would like to add to the event or something we can do to make it better for you let me know. We aim to please.

Also if you have any wheeling DVDs bring them. We will have a 16ft tv screen in the pavilion to play them on.

Hey folks! Online registration closes in 10 days, so get off the fence and register now!

click link in my sig

Done!! :beer:
Thanks for the reminder Rick.

Registered! We can't wait! I don't know who is more excited, us or the kids. This should be a blast!

Registered! We can't wait! I don't know who is more excited, us or the kids. This should be a blast!

It will be great for all and great family memories to look back on.

My daughter, Melissa, was 3 years old for her first GSMTR. She has made every one for the past 11 years, but she has finals this year and can't make it. We are both bummed, but we had 11 great GSMTR and there will be more opportunities for more.

HENDOG will be in da house!!!:grinpimp::grinpimp::grinpimp:

When you comin up hendog?

Wednesday but this is subject to change.

Registered and Paid Up for Thursday-Sunday, plan on heading out with the crew on Thursday :grinpimp:

This will be my first GSMTR :cheers:

Not going to GSMTR?
Planning on registering at the event?
Have no clue what I'm talking about?

It doesn't matter.

For 3 days only you can buy a 2011 GSMTR T-shirt.

Go to the UC webstore and place your order now. Don't wait. We will have limited numbers to sell at the event and we are placing our order this Friday. So if you want one now is the time to get it.

Upstate Cruisers » Store

231102_181257915260265_171384082914315_496246_6292233_n.jpg

GSMTR Grand Prize

IPOR has donated the grand prize to be rafflled off Sat night during GSMTR.

The Grand prize is an 80 series ARB front bumper, an IPOR 80 series skid plate and an IPOR 80 series rear bumper.

Any fellow native Georgians driving up to Sparta on Wednesday?

Greetings fellow Southerners:

We're driving up to the GSMTR on Wednesday, May 18. I see from the registration at Upstate Cruisers » GSMTR Registration that there are a few of us attending. We plan to leave early Wednesday morning. We're in Butts County just below Atlanta on I-75. 'Strength in numbers, and it would be great to have a caravan.

Is anyone bringing there children? Our son is 5, so if you have one that needs a playmate, please let me know. Thanks!

I spoke with Hendog and the guys from ACC today. I'll be getting a box of camping gear shipped out there shortly, prolly throw a few raffle prizes in while I'm at it.;)

Here's a preview of the 20th GSMTR shirts. Order yours today!
Upstate Cruisers » Store

222015_181414558577934_171384082914315_497439_1117332_n.jpg

217214_181414501911273_171384082914315_497438_7305612_n.jpg

images above are only a representation - some slight variation may occur in actual production.

Last edited:
Greetings fellow Southerners:

We're driving up to the GSMTR on Wednesday, May 18. I see from the registration at Upstate Cruisers » GSMTR Registration that there are a few of us attending. We plan to leave early Wednesday morning. We're in Butts County just below Atlanta on I-75. 'Strength in numbers, and it would be great to have a caravan.

Is anyone bringing there children? Our son is 5, so if you have one that needs a playmate, please let me know. Thanks!

i think most of our crowd is going up Thursday morning but I've heard of a couple of foilks that might go Wed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom