"The 20th GSMTR" Golden Mountain 2011 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

bwahahahah ....thats funny !!! Candid photos of light beer!!

Hey all Dad and I are headed up Monday if anyone needs a mud ship!!

that ain't fat. Fat is when your chins have chins...

I was thinking of bringing the projector if there's any interest. You guys have seen most of my pictures but if anyone has a thumb drive and a bunch of new pics I could bring it. if no interest it's staying at home

Marshall has a projector and even bigger screen than last year, already on site. We plan to show off anybody's pics that wants to share, plus some DVD's of KOH or similar content. I know Marshall is bringing the satellite dish too, so that he can keep up with the Waltrip's this weekend.

You guys do know that the end of the world is this Saturday right!? which is fine by me! :eek::eek::eek:

Judgement Day is May 21, 2011 - The Rapture is Coming!
0512-judgement-day-may-21_full_380.jpg

A few phone shots...
playing10.JPG
playing20.JPG
rockcrawling3.jpg

-SWEET Solid Axle Swap Sequoia
-Rock Crawling Comp..
-Rock Crawling Comp...

sequoia.jpg
rockcrawling4.jpg
rockcrawling5.jpg

rockcrawling6.jpg

great pics, keep them coming as well as the stories....

I'm still wiped out, never done so much wheeling in one weekend. We wheeled Thursday, Thursday night, Friday, Friday night, Saturday and Saturday night. I hear Josh broke on Sunday morning so there ya go!

http://georgiacruiserspictures.shutterfly.com/pictures/5

This is about 10 minutes into Thursday, trail 1 (the bunny trail)
GSMTR 2011 004.jpg
GSMTR 2011 004.jpg

Killed my front locker on Friday and a pinion on Sunday before I left. It was a fun ride to the trailer in reverse with 1/2 a wheel drive.

2011-05-22_16_18_52.jpg

Killed my front locker on Friday and a pinion on Sunday before I left. It was a fun ride to the trailer in reverse with 1/2 a wheel drive.

Damn that suck's Josh.

Matthew railed a stump leaving camp, bent the spindle on the passenger side front axle on his trailer. Tried riding with it we ended up taking that axle off and tossing it in the bed of his truck. He said "I ain't coming back to this sumbitch till they grind all these stumps down, this is bull****"!!! I had to laugh.
:beer:

well you called it a few weeks ago, 37s was gonna do that just didn't expect it all at the same time. What trail?'

Now, where are the frigging pics? :steer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom