"The 20th GSMTR" Golden Mountain 2011 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Matthew railed a stump leaving camp, bent the spindle on the passenger side front axle on his trailer. Tried riding with it we ended up taking that axle off and tossing it in the bed of his truck. He said "I ain't coming back to this sumbitch till they grind all these stumps down, this is bull****"!!! I had to laugh.
:beer:

hahaha. I heard a few folks fussing about the stumps. LOL.
Hey, did matthew end up having doodoo on his shirt??? I mean, after he took it off and rubbed it back and fro across his taint.

hahaha. I heard a few folks fussing about the stumps. LOL.
Hey, did matthew end up having doodoo on his shirt??? I mean, after he took it off and rubbed it back and fro across his taint.

oh God, buckle up because here we go...:ban:

well you called it a few weeks ago, 37s was gonna do that just didn't expect it all at the same time. What trail?'

Now, where are the frigging pics? :steer:

Trail 15 I think? We only wheeled about 15 minutes before I broke so no pics from Sunday.

The rest of our pictures are on Dad's computer I forgot to upload them to photobucket before I left the house but there are only about 20 pictures and they are all of my truck.

Here ya go Ben, this should make you feel a little better:flipoff2:

Obama's limo stuck: :D:D
RTÉ.ie Extra Video: President Obama's car gets stuck leaving the US Embassy in Dublin - Video - RTÉ News Player

Ben stuck #1 on "Ben's Rock"
DSCN0126.jpg

Ben stuck #2 on "Ben's Rock", the next day.
DSCN0140.jpg

Ben's Rock: :flipoff2: reached up and grabbed his diff twice in 2 days
DSCN0141.jpg
DSCN0126.jpg
DSCN0140.jpg
DSCN0141.jpg

Trail 15 I think? We only wheeled about 15 minutes before I broke so no pics from Sunday.
It was 14, 40 or 41; I never could remember which was which. One of the ones over by the motocross track that we came down at night. 15 was the "red" over there that I wanted to hit but never got to.

Want to say thanks to you guys for hosting the Blindfold Driving competition. It was a lot of fun and the trophies were really great too.

Steenh's never gonna hear the end of his 15 yr. old daughter taking 2ND place in the Blindfold Race. She was actually the leader up until the last few trucks, thought it was fantastic! :cheers:

I think the total particiants was close to 30, far more than we anticipated.

Steenh's never gonna hear the end of his 15 yr. old daughter taking 2ND place in the Blindfold Race. She was actually the leader up until the last few trucks, thought it was fantastic! :cheers:

I think the total particiants was close to 30, far more than we anticipated.

Thanks guys for putting that show on... it really was a blast, and having Kristen come home with a trophy (which is very cool and sitting on our mantle right now) was icing on the cake. She was thrilled with the trophy, and beating me... of course I pointed out that she must have had a world class navigator :steer:

hahaha Well we sucked but it was pretty darn fun!!! Maybe Ill get Josh to navigate for me next year!!!
Thanks to all involved with hosting the event ...Dad and I had a blast.

We were arm wrestling!!!

As Artie Johnson would say ----
Very Interesting.jpg
Droid Summer 2011 2466.jpg
Droid Summer 2011 2470.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom