The 1974 Surf Wagon... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

7F6F7578-A0C7-472A-9D15-15AB3190BA8A.jpeg
2FC7BD27-ACB9-4979-B874-F278564AC398.jpeg
3A532A42-4BAC-4424-98B5-E503260BB177.jpeg

Man, that color looks great on the plastic parts!

Man, that color looks great on the plastic parts!

Sems satin black

I asked around and this is what the local pros recommended. I have to say, the parts look great and am very pleased so far. Before I give it a 5 star review, I’ll let the parts dry for a couple days. The real test will be if it flakes or peels.

Sems satin black

I asked around and this is what the local pros recommended. I have to say, the parts look great and am very pleased so far. Before I give it a 5 star review, I’ll let the parts dry for a couple days. The real test will be if it flakes or peels.

that's what i used (sem) on annies steering wheel and it's holding up great (actual color was landau black)

Retro fitting 80 sliders?

I’d like sliders on the 55 and these just fell into my lap. They will need to be shortened like the frame, but it’s looking like they might work out after being chopped up.

Sty-lin!

Very good looking job you did there! on everything.

I bet it would blow some of the minds of the guys that built that pig years ago to see what you have done. As well as some of the guys that designed the modern stuff. Very nice, Ive always wished toyota would do the crate motors like us automakers, but then it wouldnt be as special when someone does something great like you have done. Very cool flying pig you have there

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom