Tepui Roof Top Tents and Gear (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ Sounds like a sales pitch to me, Just kidding Adam. Thanks for the reminder.:hillbilly:

^^^ Sounds like a sales pitch to me, Just kidding Adam. Thanks for the reminder.:hillbilly:
Of course it's a sales pitch! :hillbilly: There's good stuff right now. Also, low flatrate shipping in addition to the 10% off for forum members.
Shipping rates anywhere in the CONUS are:
Ayer Models: $125
Kukenam/Autana Sky Models: $150
Ruggedized and XL Models: $215

Here's another reminder of TEPUIFEST happening this weekend, Oct 14-16 at Hollister OHV Park! Don't miss out on a great time.
Tepuifest October 14-16th, 2015 | Tepui Tents | High Quality Roof Top Tents
We have great live music including D.avid J.eremy, great food, Best in Show and other customer awards, off road clinics, HUGE Raffle prizes, 100 Nuts/Horseshoe Tournaments and more! We're excited to see you out there and hope you and your Tepui can make it for a killer weekend!

Best in Show - awarded to the rig with the most unique style. The previous winner of this award was a tricked out VW van with a rooftop tent penthouse.
Frankenstein - our "what the heck?" category, given to the freak rig. Last year it was a ground tent bolted to the top of a Suzuki Samari. Yes, really.
Oil Can - anyone ever referred to your rig as a "jalopy" or "clunker"? Here's your chance to cash in and win.
Glamping - awarded to the most luxurious rig. Bring on the astro turf, lawn gnomes, and mood lighting.
Gear Head - this prize goes to the most sophisticated build. The winner must have grease under their fingernails.
Register soon, space is limited.
Pricing is per person and children under 7 are free.

Here's another reminder of TEPUIFEST happening this weekend, Oct 14-16 at Hollister OHV Park! Don't miss out on a great time.
Tepuifest October 14-16th, 2015 | Tepui Tents | High Quality Roof Top Tents
We have great live music including D.avid J.eremy, great food, Best in Show and other customer awards, off road clinics, HUGE Raffle prizes, 100 Nuts/Horseshoe Tournaments and more! We're excited to see you out there and hope you and your Tepui can make it for a killer weekend!

Best in Show - awarded to the rig with the most unique style. The previous winner of this award was a tricked out VW van with a rooftop tent penthouse.
Frankenstein - our "what the heck?" category, given to the freak rig. Last year it was a ground tent bolted to the top of a Suzuki Samari. Yes, really.
Oil Can - anyone ever referred to your rig as a "jalopy" or "clunker"? Here's your chance to cash in and win.
Glamping - awarded to the most luxurious rig. Bring on the astro turf, lawn gnomes, and mood lighting.
Gear Head - this prize goes to the most sophisticated build. The winner must have grease under their fingernails.
Register soon, space is limited.
Pricing is per person and children under 7 are free.
So when is there going to be a Tepuifest East?? Just sayin' ;)

I saw a few post with pics of ground tents but nothing on the tepui site. Have these been discontinued?

I saw a few post with pics of ground tents but nothing on the tepui site. Have these been discontinued?
They are not being actively sold on Tepui's site. I had received enough requests for them that I had a batch of them ordered to fill those requests. There should be a few more available if you're interested. The item you are asking about is called the Awning Extension. It can be used as a stand alone shelter, but it is designed to attach to the edge of a Tepui awning to provide an enclosed space as an addition to the covered awning area.
open1.JPG

open3.JPG

tumblr_n6b4weIs3j1twzcw0o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_n6b4weIs3j1twzcw0o2_1280.jpg

Black Friday Sale 15-20% OFF

http://tepuitents.com/collections/black-friday-sale

Take 15-20% off our entire product line* from Friday, November 25 through Sunday, November 27. Save big on our 2017 SKY models, RuggedizedTM, Baja SeriesTM and more! If you’ve had your eye on one of our high quality Roof Top Tents or durable Expedition Series Gear Bags, now is the time to buy. Use discount code FRIDAY at checkout, or call 800-301-9874 for assistance in processing your order.

*Discount does not apply to Gift Cards or White Lightning Hard Shell

@Box Rocket Weird question....but can the ladders be pulled up when you are IN the tent? I was just thinking about if I am traveling and pulled over at a rest stop if I could pull the ladder up.

@Box Rocket Weird question....but can the ladders be pulled up when you are IN the tent? I was just thinking about if I am traveling and pulled over at a rest stop if I could pull the ladder up.
Not while you're IN the tent. The ladder is a necessary piece to fully support the cantilevered half of the tent.

They are not being actively sold on Tepui's site. I had received enough requests for them that I had a batch of them ordered to fill those requests. There should be a few more available if you're interested. The item you are asking about is called the Awning Extension. It can be used as a stand alone shelter, but it is designed to attach to the edge of a Tepui awning to provide an enclosed space as an addition to the covered awning area.
open1.JPG

open3.JPG

tumblr_n6b4weIs3j1twzcw0o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_n6b4weIs3j1twzcw0o2_1280.jpg

can you offer a price on this ..? any video of how it is set .. ?

it is easy to assemble ? how big it is close packed ?
Yes they set up easily. Just raise the gram into position and lock the diagonal bars into place. Should only take a couple minutes.
They can be used on their own but are most sturdy when attached to the awning.

They are approximately 10" around and 6' long when packed up.

Adam,
I'm looking at getting a Prinsu Design Rack for my 80 Series and wanted to know if the
Tepui 3 Person RTT's fit ( size wise ) on that rack ? and could you go with the 4 Person also or is it
to big ?

Adam,
I'm looking at getting a Prinsu Design Rack for my 80 Series and wanted to know if the
Tepui 3 Person RTT's fit ( size wise ) on that rack ? and could you go with the 4 Person also or is it
to big ?
Both size tents would fit on a Prinsu Rack just fine. The 4 person will cover most of the rack however.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom