Tepui Roof Top Tents and Gear (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the Baja Series Ayer is backordered. Any ETA on when that will be back in stock?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Adam,

when will the hard shell tents come off back order?

Hi Adam,

when will the hard shell tents come off back order?
Soon from what I heard earlier this week. There was an issue with the company making the shells and Tepui has been finding a new shop to make the shells. They haven't fully committed to a new shop yet, but I heard they will have some on hand to sell soon.
WL.jpg

@Box Rocket How many Benjamins will be involved in the purchase of the hard shell tents? Different sizes?

How many hours did you spend polishing the 80? Very nice!
I'm sure the Jeep guys were all over your rig.:D

Is that a Ruggedized Sky?

How many hours did you spend polishing the 80? Very nice!
I'm sure the Jeep guys were all over your rig.:D

Is that a Ruggedized Sky?
Actually zero polish time. In fact, the 40 mile drive to the show was in a rainstorm after several hours of wind stirred up dust everywhere. Truck was filthy when we got to the show. I used a wet microfiber cloth to try to get some of it off but it wasn’t great.

Yes the tent is a Kukenam Sky XL Ruggedized.

@Box Rocket is no longer the rep for Tepui, does anyone know of any mud discount codes that currently work?

That sucks man! I have a number for one of their sales rep who I have met several times and really nice guy his name is
Todd Rogers todd@tepuitents.com 510-912-8618. I saw him a few months ago in one gathering here in Norcal.

They were bought out by Thule apparently, no more mud discounts per their customer service today

That sucks man! I have a number for one of their sales rep who I have met several times and really nice guy his name is
Todd Rogers todd@tepuitents.com 510-912-8618. I saw him a few months ago in one gathering here in Norcal.
I don't think Todd is a rep any longer. When Tepui was acquired by Thule at the end of last year the existing sales reps were let go, including myself and I believe Todd as well. Could be wrong but I don't think so. In any case it's worth a shot to contact him. Would be nice if there was still a way to get a deal. The MUD discounts in the past were handled by me and that died when I was let go.

Will they still have a yearly garage sale or rental for RTT? @Box Rocket sorry to hear about losing your rep job.

Will they still have a yearly garage sale or rental for RTT? @Box Rocket sorry to hear about losing your rep job.
I don't know the status of the "garage sale" and rentals. Lots changed with Thule taking ownership. At the same time, they kept all the on-site team at Tepui including the management. So some of those things may very well continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom