Target carrier (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I took the easy path and didn't dismount the tires.
IMG_20201105_155727123.jpg

I like the new color better but still not sure on the chrome caps.
IMG_20201106_130441451_HDR.jpg

Without caps.

IMG_20201106_130609866_HDR.jpg

That new color is nice. I think you're right about the chrome though. I do like the caps, but not in chrome.

the new color is better. I think I am just a no hub cap guy. It looks nice without the caps to me but you put a lot of leg work in to get there. You know me. No chrome, all black. so that's my vote.

I do like the caps, but not in chrome.
No chrome, all black. so that's my vote.
Agree the chrome cap looks out of place to me. I do think a guy should keep his nuts covered and I’m not a fan of having your nuts flopping in the breeze when you’re driving down the road so now I need to decide if I’m going to paint the cap to match the wheels or a contrasting color.

If it were me, I think I'd paint the caps in a darker shade of the same color family. I think.

Agree the chrome cap looks out of place to me. I do think a guy should keep his nuts covered and I’m not a fan of having your nuts flopping in the breeze when you’re driving down the road so now I need to decide if I’m going to paint the cap to match the wheels or a contrasting color.
1st of all, I like my Nuts covered 😏, and I like them out in da breeze 😏 😎 😌 every once and a while swaying back and. Oops sorry 😞 😐 😬 😅 went off track again. I like the Color and I like the caps! Maybe paint the dark areas on caps to match the rims? One question though 🤔 🤷! How much more unsprung weight are you adding 🤔😉

Man... I kinda liked that old greyish color... black looks “slimming” though. :cheers:
This new color is gray/silver hard to tell from the photos of the pig but this is photo with something flat black next to a rim for reference.
IMG_20201106_165755166.jpg

This is a photo for Pablo to show how much room is on the back side around the brake caliper.

IMG_20201106_125031826.jpg

17" rim with a 3.5" backspace.
I believe I'm running FJ 55 front calipers in the rear and 4 Runner front calipers in the front, I know I offset the piston sizes as much as I could with the Toyota parts available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom