Sweet FJ60 part out fire sale, need to make a quick buck (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

red66toy

Supporting Vendor
Threads
@NookShneer left his rig in my driveway and to recoup the costs of my own rig's needs I need to unload this fast before he comes back to get it. Will let go for super cheap. Detailed build thread here. FitzJ60 1983 FJ60 Build
Lots of great and rare parts. Great exterior patina from serious off road use. You can really tell the owner cares about this rig. Come and get it, only a few hours left before this deal is gone... the owner comes back. No offer too low, sold without title or legal documents. Best to hack in a new VIN!
34055775565_305f13520f_b.jpg

:flipoff2: @NookShneer :flipoff2:

lol

Stinkbug enhanced by sloping driveway!

Call Goodwill.

:rofl:

Yeah! Tax deductible charitable donation! No questions asked!

Just leave the keys in it and toss a free sign on it. (Btw, send only ME the address!)

Everything went fast! This is all I have left! Thanks for the $$$ everyone!
engine-jpg.1138386

Disclaimer: Pic stolen from someone else on mud.

Dave...... who needs enemies when you got friends like Chase!

HEE HEE

J

Haha, mine might not be a looker but at least it drives!

Get on it Chase! Wagon Run!

No good deed goes unpunished right? :D
I got those spacers in the mail today. Rear axle housing is now centered and fully bolted down to 90 ft-lbs!

Thanks for the good frame, that was a steal of a life time, there wasn't a spot of rust on it;)

Any parts left on this... looking for a rust free passenger rear door w/o dents..
Sorry, those went fast. Best of luck. Thankfully I was able to pour the profits from the sale into my own rig. Really helps to have friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom