Sweet Cup Holders (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.cardomain.com
I'm not normally into "trinkets" for the cruiser but I've seen a lot of interest for a cup holder solution for our trucks on Mud. I'm on vacation at Winter Park, CO so I decided to browse Craigist for the surrounding area. I stumbled across some sweet cup holders that I figured would be popular for our community. I don't know if they've already been featured on Mud, but here's the link. No affiliation.

http://denver.craigslist.org/pts/4808120694.html

He's on here, selling them. Got one for my wife for Christmas, she was very excited.

That's me. I expanded to craigslist and ebay. I have a few adds up across the west. I have to keep feeding my 4 machines with two more on the way. Feel free to ask any questions about them.

Edit: WOW!! I was shocked by my own comment above when I mentioned trying to feed 4 machines. I'm running 19 machines now. Wow. I didn't realize how far I have come in the time this thread was started.

Last edited:
bhicks: do you have a double cup version with a smart phone pocket?

That's me. I expanded to craigslist and ebay. I have a few adds up across the west. I have to keep feeding my 4 machines with two more on the way. Feel free to ask any questions about them.

Any videos of your work in progress?

bhicks: do you have a double cup version with a smart phone pocket?

I did have a single cup holder with cell tray design for a while. I had to discontinue that design becuase it was just too hard to print and failed during printing more often then it was succesful. If you really want something like that then shoot me a pm/start a conversation and maybe I can make something for you.

Any videos of your work in progress?

Do you mean like a time lapse of a print? I don't really know how to do that. The double cup print is around 20 hours in length (not including the black inserts) so that would be a VERY long boring video. There are tons of 3D printing time lapse video on youtube to give you an idea on how it works.

I know its bumping an older thread but just got my double cup holder for my center console. WELL worth it. Looks great, functions great. I love the spot for my flash light! Super fast shipping too!!

Thanks!!

I know its bumping an older thread but just got my double cup holder for my center console. WELL worth it. Looks great, functions great. I love the spot for my flash light! Super fast shipping too!!

Thanks!!
Thanks for the kind words. I'm glad your happy with the double cup holder.

Just realized that my old add is gone. I removed a bunch of the craigslist adds once sells got going. Now I'm trying to cut back on sells. For those that wanted to see what was in the link. I now have 4 different cup holders for the 80 series. There is the front single, the front double, the rear double, and the newest one is the square hole single cup holder insert. Here is what all 4 look like.

\

Gotta give another compliment to you hicks.....the single holder for the center console I bought from you is awesome!!!!! Best mod under $50 in a long time.

Thanks buddy!!

Gotta give another compliment to you hicks.....the single holder for the center console I bought from you is awesome!!!!! Best mod under $50 in a long time.

Thanks buddy!!

Thanks for the kinds words.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom