Spotted???? (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Where in Winchester do you go? I’ll stop at the one on 7 close to 81 when I go see my parents out there. Just wondering if there’s another one out there too

I go to the Liberty just up RTU 7 from that one. There is also Murray’s witch is in front of Walmart on Pleasant Valley.

Stopped and chatted with a guy on atlee road in warrenton, ive seen his rigs outside but he never was. Has a stock gx470 and a built 2nd gen taco. Told him about the club and 'mud. Hopefully he'll show up. I need to print out some of our cards.

Filthy 03+ I saw today. Looked like it sits under a tree all the time. Older woman driving on her phone, guy riding shotgun I’m guessing was son, in his 20s maybe.

A68BADD5-3067-49F9-8EF3-9B0298B3BB2E.jpeg

Filthy 03+ I saw today. Looked like it sits under a tree all the time. Older woman driving on her phone, guy riding shotgun I’m guessing was son, in his 20s maybe.

I can hear that 100 rotting through my laptop screen.

If anybody is super desperate for a spotted.... here's my '93 that I backed out of a garage yesterday in order to take some pics for a prospective buyer. Haven't driven anything besides my Taco for months. Or so it feels.

Barkeep.. a round of battery tenders for eveybody!

20200513_150602.jpg

Barkeep.. a round of battery tenders for eveybody!
Yep. Buy some extra battery mounted leads so every vehicle has a pigtail to make it easier to just rotate the Tender every week or so. Hell, I also bought a long extension cable to plug into the battery lead that I fed through the firewall into the back of the 80 to power the Envirocooler (low-draw fridge). Keeps me from having to run dedicated power all that way for just a single, low power device.

They also sell a USB port (~$10) that plugs into the BT lead. Handy on my 40 that I've not run any extra power. Let's me charge or run something overnight while sleeping without draining my battery pack.

Yep. Buy some extra battery mounted leads so every vehicle has a pigtail to make it easier to just rotate the Tender every week or so. Hell, I also bought a long extension cable to plug into the battery lead that I fed through the firewall into the back of the 80 to power the Envirocooler (low-draw fridge). Keeps me from having to run dedicated power all that way for just a single, low power device.

They also sell a USB port (~$10) that plugs into the BT lead. Handy on my 40 that I've not run any extra power. Let's me charge or run something overnight while sleeping without draining my battery pack.

Great minds think alike. I made an adapter plug for my vehicles for the Battery Tender. I have an Anderson plug on each truck for the battery jumper cables and air compressor connection. Keeps me from having to raise the hood to jump or hook up the air compressor.

DSC00097.JPG

Trying to bring the spotted thread back up to snuff. Saw this Ford Land Cruiser today down the street... looks like it’s in okish shape considering the age @Stumpalama

4AB1165E-F4A5-460D-BCE4-F8C5FF4BCBFA.jpeg
9D148D48-6220-4378-9AC5-653C7E3E7611.jpeg
BD910444-3486-44E9-B11C-886080685D8E.jpeg
2F2CC31D-25A1-4441-B84F-138F0F5AB754.jpeg
4F9ACE87-1026-4B7F-9F2C-71D40BCD9E4F.jpeg

Wow! That is pertty!
It really is! Trying to figure out why it has those 4 bolts up on the driver’s fender though... don’t think it had a mirror there and that’s not exactly where the radio antenna goes?

It really is! Trying to figure out why it has those 4 bolts up on the driver’s fender though... don’t think it had a mirror there and that’s not exactly where the radio antenna goes?
Hmmm, perhaps a mounting spot for a hand-operated spotlight?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom