Spotted???? (12 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@Boomstick Is that a Randall? Always wanted one, haven't bothered yet. And an old EK, not the new KABAR ones.
The top one is an M40a1 USMC Sniper Rifle. It is a mix of Remington 700 and Winchester parts. The bottom one is, I assume, its predecessor that was developed in the Vietnam War.

Not a Toyota, but interesting (I'd never heard of/seen it)

Just a small spacer lift...

20200404_131158.jpg

If I was driving an ugly-ass newer 4R (not that I would) and somebody snapped my photo, I too would be suspicious.

:worms:

:)

Last edited:
Stuff the wheel well with tires... that things gotta be working hard to turn that much meat

20200413_140756.jpg

Thinking of starting a GoFundMe..

Saw a blue 40 w white roof and roof basket going north on 17 past Autozone ten minutes ago.

Two minutes ago a well used 80 with arb passed me as I turned into outback. Guy driving was prolly mid 40s and had his woman (presumably) with him. Some stickers on the back indicated children in school or something.

Edit: passed blue 40 on 29
@1MOA this you?

C1742112-0FB5-4D60-B60D-55F432A20F02.jpeg

8276BD01-305C-4701-95FB-E1122CCDA08A.jpeg

Last edited:
No that’s a kid who drives that one. It’s a LS-1 with a Aqualu tub. The only issue I saw was it’s winch mount is completely jacked up. I actually took mine out for a quick spin and filled the tank back up after I rebuilt the fan box and swapped in a working blower motor resistor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom