SAS Solid Axle Summit 2017 Official Thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Depending on how well I do time wise coming from Boston, I'd like to do Moab before the event. I'm definitely making my way to monument valley, so in for a penny...in for a pound.

If anyone coming from cali happens to be around in Utah we could do it together. I've never been wheeling out there but definitely interested to see all it has to offer

Depending on how well I do time wise coming from Boston, I'd like to do Moab before the event. I'm definitely making my way to monument valley, so in for a penny...in for a pound.

If anyone coming from cali happens to be around in Utah we could do it together. I've never been wheeling out there but definitely interested to see all it has to offer

I would also like to do Moab on my way in from Ca. Possibly arrive in Moab 8/6 in the pm, do some trails 8/7 & 8/8 and travel into Co. on the 9th & ready to rock on the 10th.

Just throwing those dates out...still flexible.

We live in moab and can show you around if you want.

Understand brother, no issue at all.
This is more about the journey and the destination. Folks driving cool, vintage, highly sought after offroad vehicles cross country to unplug from everyday life. Enjoy a story and a cold brew around the campfire with people you had never met in person.
A chance to roll the windows down, feel the breeze and smell the road.

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." Ferris Bueller

Agreed! More to it than tearing your $h!t up... There are other events for that. HA!

The Blues brothers would be proud.

Yep. Moab = Disneyland. Nothing is real. But the great traction makes everything possible. Even a Crown Vic on Hell's Revenge. It's awesome.

Dates are still the same. Will update as soon as there is any news.
Feel free to pm if you have any questions or concerns.
I do know that it seems a ways off but will be here before you know it.

John McVicker
Better than 50-50 right now
'85 fj60
XL
Campsite TBD but prob 4J's sleeping in back of rig
Booze: something from local brewery
Coming from Big Pine, Ca. (Eastern Sierra)
Looking for someone to caravan with

I'm in John. We will caravan together. I drew an archery Mule Deer tag out of NV, so I will just go hunt when we get back from this trip.

'83 FJ60 aka Shrek
Large
4j
Booze: malahat spiced rum out of San Diego and Apple Pie Moonshine.
Also some beers from Mammoth Brewing Company.
Coming in from Mammoth Lakes, CA

Coming might be there 10th will depend on how many planes I have at work gonna shoot to take off wed night be there Thursday no the area well if ya want me to lead
Ryan
94 80 37s locked winch armour
4j or riverside inn which is next door
S,M
Grand Junction co

4js is booked up I got last tent site and she said only one vehicle per site but maybe could park a nother somewhere else?

Ready to book camping accommodations, but now that 4j's is full up, does anyone have any suggestions with contact info for anyplace else?

Thanks, John

Last year we camped at ironton, it is an open area on the east side of the highway and the ouray side of red mountain pass.

Last year we camped at ironton, it is an open area on the east side of the highway and the ouray side of red mountain pass.

Thanks, if not able to stay @ 4j's, this might be more our style. This open area...would this be close enough to 4j's to be able to mingle with that group while actually camping in the open area?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom