Builds SLOW 71 (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Residual,

We're spending the night in Pinedale and camp @ Jenny Lake tomorrow night. Thinking of hanging out around Jackson tomorrow afternoon and get an early start for the Bear Tooth Pass. Taking our time through this part of the trip.

We got a report of snow up on Bear Tooth, so might have to bypass and go around it. If the smoke is too bad at Glacier we'll make other plans, but still going there and look around. Good hearing from you.

Thanks Jim, I do want to see that. We went through Cody last time, but never stopped there. This trip we're leaving Yellowstone higher up on the 212 and over the bear tooth pass then on to Glacier. I know we'll be back again, maybe when we go to Alaska. :)

Let me know if you head for Alaska, my Dad is in Homer.

I been to Homer :).
I like donuts.

00U4NdO.jpg

I just ate a donut, does that count. We're camping in Teton National Park tonight and headed over the bear tooth tomorrow, but the clutch is making noises, not slipping just chatter when letting out the clutch pedal. More fun the a/c sprung another leak, so looks like maybe a hose this time. Other than those problems, she's running really well seems to be happy around the 70/80 mph range. I'm not a fast driver, but since the steering is dialed in going a tad faster isn't too bad.

Wish I could post pictures, just can't figure out why MUD won't accept the pictures? Anyway, we're having a ball and tomorrow should prove to be a nail biter.

Hope the clutch makes it home!

pics when your back...

So just in case you notice a different parts rig under your tarp, no worries. Coyote was looking to relocate to a better neighborhood anyway. Hope you have a great adventure.

Hey J Mack,

You were the first one we thought of that would help out, thanks for that! Heading home across Montana now and she's holding on, but something sounds really bad in first and second gears. The throw out bearing screams some between shifts, but can't help to think other bad things are happening. Life of a 55 guy! :)

You gotta play hurt, my old coaches would tell us. Soldier on. All appendages crossed. Can't wait to see the pictures.

Due to our problems I stayed off the back roads, but all in all we are having a great time, so not too many great pictures. It was cloudy and rained some most every day. Hey Bob, we finally did see a Live moose, awesome! We camped at the Best Western last night and got a good rest, I love camping. :)

No, Jeri has a flip phone. I really should invest in one, but as you know, I'm not a tech guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom