Seeking Experience with Front Range Fab / Diamond Axles (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

it's way less painful to just get a long lead time than the bs, lies, and ignores.
Exactly I plan and set target dates so i can be ready for trips . and when you say you are sending my part in a week or a month or whatever i plan around that . To not respond to a email or text or Phone call is inexcusable and basically theft . Brian has always been good to me but i certainly do not like reading these posts .

Exactly I plan and set target dates so i can be ready for trips . and when you say you are sending my part in a week or a month or whatever i plan around that . To not respond to a email or text or Phone call is inexcusable and basically theft . Brian has always been good to me but i certainly do not like reading these posts .
like I said before, i just think he plays favorites.

i had tell a vendor if he can't meet the date (we'd agreed on months prior) to send my money and bits back to me....low and behold they showed on time.

i absolutely understand "shyt happens" but no comm is not acceptable, and like you said, basically theft

like I said before, i just think he plays favorites.

i had tell a vendor if he can't meet the date (we'd agreed on months prior) to send my money and bits back to me....low and behold they showed on time.

i absolutely understand "shyt happens" but no comm is not acceptable, and like you said, basically theft
I gave up on front range yesterday and asked for my money back , hopefully they read my email and refund me or send me my parts . I would hate to go through paypal to get a refund, time will tell . Im going to give it a week.

I gave up on front range yesterday and asked for my money back , hopefully they read my email and refund me or send me my parts . I would hate to go through paypal to get a refund, time will tell . Im going to give it a week.
I created a bad seller thread in the classifieds bad seller section years ago. It got Brian’s attention and he logged in a tried to make me sound as if I was a difficult buyer. I chose not to respond and let others form their own opinion.

Might be worth it to others if you did the same.

I created a bad seller thread in the classifieds bad seller section years ago. It got Brian’s attention and he logged in a tried to make me sound as if I was a difficult buyer. I chose not to respond and let others form their own opinion.

Might be worth it to others if you did the same.
They responded to my email today and said they are refunding me at my request , the parts are still not available . Paypal says it will take 3-5 days for a refund.

My keyed steering arms i bought three years ago are awesome and were shipped that week. I am saddened i can’t buy parts from them as they make a great product. They really need to change parts on the website to in stock or unavailable .

Well back to square one on building a full float fj40 axle .

If you choose to do business with front range i would email and confirm availability before making an order otherwise you might be waiting a few years .

If you choose to do business with front range i would email and confirm availability before making an order otherwise you might be waiting a few years .
I would suggest going with a Ruffstuff Housing at this point . I am building a Tundra - 60 FF rear now . The Ruffstuff housing is as good as my Diamonds .

I would suggest going with a Ruffstuff Housing at this point . I am building a Tundra - 60 FF rear now . The Ruffstuff housing is as good as my Diamonds .
I would other than i am in canada and shipping would be similar to the price of the housing. Honestly i am just going to give up maybe in a few years find a fj80 housing.

I just looked up the new Orange color and its called Terra the new TRD is that color looks really good .

Starting to look at building a front housing, and want to go to a 9.5" center in my 80. My 8" has been fine on the 37s, but taking the plunge into the world of 40s, so wanna have some sort of a game plan for when it gives up..... I emailed FROR last week, and didn't get any sort of response. I really like Ruffstuffs products, Ive got Hellfires, heim steering, the 3 link front, and the rear arms are from them.

After some casual digging on the google, the only place Ive seen to get 80 series knuckle balls, is FROR, and an older thread on here from Trail Tailor. Anyone know where I order a pair from? I'd prefer going new instead of sourcing another housing to cut up. Ideally, Id like to get a bare housing, stock 80 width, with the knuckle balls welded on already.

Last edited:
I would consider going to a 9 inch center and dana 60 Outers . With that said i run a Diamond 9.5 front and have had zero issues with it and i run 40s with a V8 .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom