Rear Heater Lines (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.lentelconstruction.com
Doing some major renovations the the 1994 80 series. I would like to replace the lines going to the rear heater but I can't justify paying Toyota Canada what they want for the lines. I either need to delete them or find a less costly source. Any aftermarket parts for this or maybe Toyota USA is more price friendly. Toyota Canada wants almost $800 for the set.

Thanks

20190816_151259.jpg

If that's too much, check to find out how much @69LC will charge you to make a set out of SS.........

just run soft line all the way back and skip the hard line so it dosnt rust out again :meh: . I deleted mine and just looped out the rear heat at the firewall

just run soft line all the way back and skip the hard line so it dosnt rust out again :meh: . I deleted mine and just looped out the rear heat at the firewall
I guess it could be done that way and wrapped in heat wrap. Gets near the hot exhaust.

it does but its also running in between the body and heatshields so there is a little bit of protection there. silicone hose maybe or use the heavy duty gates green stripe

I have what you need in like new condition. Recently removed the lower section. The upper sections are still installed because it seems like it would be impossible to remove them with the engine n place.

I have the lower lines advertised in the Mud classifieds and if someone can tell me the uppers are removable with engine in place, I will make you a good deal on all of them.

My 93 spent the first 22 years in Oregon high desert so these lines are corrosion free.

I have what you need in like new condition. Recently removed the lower section. The upper sections are still installed because it seems like it would be impossible to remove them with the engine n place.

I have the lower lines advertised in the Mud classifieds and if someone can tell me the uppers are removable with engine in place, I will make you a good deal on all of them.

My 93 spent the first 22 years in Oregon high desert so these lines are corrosion free.

I am not sure I have only pulled them by standing under the body on a lift with the chassis out of the way 🤭

Here is your Canadian source for nicely discounted OEM Toyota parts cruiser_web_office
I have been using them for all my 80 parts since May and have been very pleased. @Akella

I am interested too in any updates. My HDJ81 rear heater lines are quite rusty and running gates soft line or even copper seems like a good option for my RHD.

Someone (@NLXTACY) needs to design/build a replacement rear heater circuit,
with more rust resistant pipes, possibly relocated so easier to install/replace (? right side of engine bay so not directly behind engine block), maybe longer hose sections where appropriate, ----.

Someone (@NLXTACY) needs to design/build a replacement rear heater circuit,
with more rust resistant pipes, possibly relocated so easier to install/replace (? right side of engine bay so not directly behind engine block), maybe longer hose sections where appropriate, ----.
Maybe @NLXTACY should team up with @69LC and win. Win. Win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom