TT Evac in Redding from the fires! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello All,

letting you know that Jason @reevesci is in the process of moving/evacuating and will not be able to respond to threads/messages for a bit. I will update as I hear anything from him. The mandatory evacuation is 4 blocks away from the shop now. Prayers to Him and Andrea!

Hello All,

letting you know that Jason @reevesci is in the process of moving/evacuating and will not be able to respond to threads/messages for a bit. I will update as I hear anything from him. The mandatory evacuation is 4 blocks away from the shop now. Prayers to Him and Andrea!

I was worried about this. Prayers to you guys and stay safe.

K and C thanks for the thoughts.

We got all the rigs at the house and shop (8) down to my machinists place another 14 miles south of Redding. Still one at the shop and at the house, but they are my last concern right now as I'm working on about 2 hours of sleep in the past 2 days. The evac line is still holding across 273 and they have evac'd that area, approx. 4-5 blocks away. All the roads headed west of town are now barricaded off. Everybody in our neighborhood has the sprinkler on top of their roofs and are loaded up and backed in and ready to roll out.

Going to be another long night I'm afraid.

Thanks all,

J
j

We are headed to the Shasta County fairgrounds where the Cal-Fire crews are headquartered to see if we can help with anything there. Hand out water, go get food for the guys, go to the laundry mat or simply talk about anything they need to. I can only imagine fighting something like this to only see 1-4% gains that are taken right back away with a gust of wind.

Even coffee and donuts makes a difference. Pray for rain.

Notice the B.G.

So sorry!
Let me know if you need anything!
I'm about 3 hours away and have a 7x14 trailer.
We were in the same boat last year so I understand what your going through.
I didn't loose anything though.
You guys and all of redding are in our prayers.

Dang J, thoughts and prayers from us to you and the public servants busting their asses.

I moved all the rigs again. My machinists house is now in the path and with his remote location he only has 2 roads now open to and from his place.

My landlord owns a storage facility south of the Redding airport and I've got the rigs moved there now. They are all inside new units with the doors on the units shut. Locks have not been installed on these units yet, but it is a security monitored and gated facility. The managers live on location and patrol the units.

I don't know how much longer we will stay here. We are still stagnant on the evac lines, but the smoke has gotten so bad I'm having issues breathing. So, we may be heading out and watch from a distance; Reno or Sacramento.

J

Pulled off Twitter

101.jpg

Northbound I-5 South of Redding about 10 miles. Can always see Mt Shasta from this location.

IMG_20180727_171912122.jpg

Northbound 273 headed back to the shop from Cottonwood. About 1 miles from shop. You can usually see Mt Shasta from this location.

IMG_20180727_161427186_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg

Jason, I have ownership in recreational property about 40 miles west of Red Bluff on Hwy 36. Called R-Wild Horse Ranch, about 10 miles south of Platina. They are letting owners sponsor people who need to evacuate during the fire. They have small cabins and camping facilities, etc. Let me know if you are interested.

Dan Berry
San Ramon, CA
925-785-1281 (cell)

Jason, I have ownership in recreational property about 40 miles west of Red Bluff on Hwy 36. Called R-Wild Horse Ranch, about 10 miles south of Platina. They are letting owners sponsor people who need to evacuate during the fire. They have small cabins and camping facilities, etc. Let me know if you are interested.

Dan Berry
San Ramon, CA
925-785-1281 (cell)

Dan,

Thank you so much for this offer. Andrea and I are truly grateful. If it gets to that point we may take you up on this. Right now we are still ok and undecided on what we are going to do in the next 24 hours.

Jason

All,

Due to the Carr-Fire here in Redding we are a little slow to answer emails and PM's. Right now we are ok, but the smoke is starting to settle in our area and making air thin and harder to breath.

There are a few MUD guys here in the area that have been evacuated and have left or staying with friends or family. I haven't been able to raise a couple of guys. One which is @reddingcruiser (Dick T.) he is in north Redding and that was one of the evacuated and also most affected areas. Dick, if you read/see this let me know. Hope you and K are ok.

@Kmonty66 started a thread in the vendor forum that he and I have been updating.

TT Evac in Redding from the fires!

Once again thanks for all the support and your thoughts.

Jason and Andrea

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom