Builds Previously known as the 'One Week Resto' now Pathetically keeping it alive... 500k (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looks great Johnny. Amazing progress that has me on the edge of my seat. I'd love to see it when its done. I'm in Albany-- where are you? I know we spoke once a year or 2 ago, but I forgot.

little do we know hes been doing this over the last 2 years and is just now slowly time releasing the pictures....:popcorn:

Johnny, looks great!!! As others have said, very inspirational for sure!!

little do we know hes been doing this over the last 2 years and is just now slowly time releasing the pictures....:popcorn:

Shhhhh!.......You're not suppose to tell that part Ant!!

Looks great!

wow John, Looks great! I need to come over and see it in person to check out the paint!!!!

I might be able to swing by on Saturday afternoon (maybe...) to lend a hand if needed

its been only 8 days....but...still not done :frown:

had alot of family stuff today...had hardly the time to work on it...a buddy will pick me up tomorrow for work...1st day back for teachers Woot :crybaby:

while also means that i will have very limited time the next few days...if i get in 5 hrs total before the weekend it will be amazing...

just really need to hand the front fenders, windshield and barn doors.

chris i may need a hand with the windshield install...its not really a one guys thing...to take it off was a bugger.

fiberglass40 it will be buissy the next few days to nail down a time to come over...however it would be cool...i'll pm ya soon...BTW i live in east g reenbush...

and now for the pics :D
IMG_4654.jpg
IMG_4655.jpg
IMG_4656.jpg

Wow

Lord, that is a total transformation! I am excited for you...nice work!!!

also Chris BIG DADDY....

do you have any of those large nuts for the dash knobs....like the warm pull nut...i kinda ....ah...lost mine :)

all this talk about nuts wants me to make a PB&J LOL :)

Yeah buddy, I have a couple of them......... $600 bucks each! HAHAHHAHAHA:grinpimp:

so far looks good for sat if you can make it...today was 1st day work...mow grass...dinner...bring kids to soccer...read to the kids....get kids to bed...vaccum and mop floors...and remaining time was mine :rolleyes:

sooo :hmm: i went outside and took a look at my truck just sitting there....hewww that 5 minute look really wiped me out...that was a hard wrenching day

time to hit the sack :meh:

sorry no pics....but...i have all attached except for the windshield...bigredfj40 will be giving me a hand with that...thanks bud

if anybodys in east greenbsuh tomorrow at 11:00 you'll see the maiden voyage.

overall not too bad...the paint looks better in pics....and its still soft :rolleyes:

start to finish cost= $230...mostly paint and lil stuff

I used x-o rust on my interior, it does take several days to harden but it's nice once it does. You'll probably need some more time because you oversprayed it.

I used x-o rust on my interior, it does take several days to harden but it's nice once it does. You'll probably need some more time because you oversprayed it.

yeah its been going now for a 5 days...i am going to start to introduce the heater at night for 2-3 days and dehumidify with heat for a following 2-3 days....that should do it in :)

the problem i had with it was it rippled overnight with the temperature difference.....it smoothed out alot when the day heated up...i should have rolled it into the garage that night and put the heat on :meh:

ohh well ...in 10-15 years maybe i'll try that :rolleyes:

Johnny----have fun at 11 on the cruise in cruiser:steer:............more pic's please:D

Johnny,if you need anything I would love to get rid of some of my parts.....no charge of course.

Call me at my cell
1 631 873 6912,

I don't know half the stuff I have but there might be something you can use.

James

Johnny,if you need anything I would love to get rid of some of my parts.....no charge of course.

Call me at my cell
1 631 873 6912,

I don't know half the stuff I have but there might be something you can use.

James

As usual thanks Jim....all the parts i got from you are still good...

welll....i guess i could use a nice Arkana camper shell to put on the rear if you want to part with that :lol:

Hope to see you soon are you going to FG2010?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom