Pig Picture Album (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What happens in New Mexico.............
There's a place called "Woody's" across the street.

IJS...

1637009517501.png

I tease Peyton and say her first car will be a Pig of her own. She gives me "the look." It just goes to show, even if you are a "cool dad" your kids will just ruin it.

I don't know, but my Dad gave me a pair of boone dockers in order to walk to school. Two flat miles each way! :)
Are you sure it wasn't up hill both ways?

I don't know, but my Dad gave me a pair of boone dockers in order to walk to school. Two flat miles each way! :)
My Dad use to buy us Desert boots at Sears! Yes uphill both ways but only half mile 😯😳😉🤔. He bought them at Sears cause if the sole came off he would bring em back and get a New pair for free 🤔😉😳😯🤣👍. Only bought 😉 😜 1 snow shovel in his life 😉. You guessed it Sears 😉. Corners would curl up and he would bring it back 🤣🤣🤣.

I used to rock Toughskins. When the knees wore though I got patches! Sears took me through my formative years!
Every kid in the US needs patches for their jeans today. Must be some kind of lost art. Either that, or the badger population has skyrocketed, and they’re attacking kids for their cell phones…🤔

I tease Peyton and say her first car will be a Pig of her own. She gives me "the look." It just goes to show, even if you are a "cool dad" your kids will just ruin it.
Easy killer! I have a "cool dad" (@Zornff55) who convinced me that my first car should be a pig and I, somehow, never wrecked or ruined any part of it. The kids are all right!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom