Pig Picture Album (13 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nice job California *golf clap*
yep, so I go to DMV to register my 74 pig from Oregon, its on the trailer as I have carb pulled to rebuild. They want me to take truck off trailer to see vin, I tell them it on the door, they just need to lean over a few inches. they agree to send some one out to verify vin, lady comes out, looks at vin,says ok now I need to see smog sticker in engine compartment, I tell her this is a 74 and smog exempt, she says she still has to see sticker, I tell her truck does not run, and i have no winch to pull back up trailer. She then tells me to go to Highway patrol office to verify, I go. they wont come out without an appt, when can I get an appt, next week. I go back to Highway patrol, cks vin, says ok, goes in engine compartment, another vin, ok, then he looks under hood-smog sticker, in pristine condition, he says you dont see em like that anymore,then he goes back inside, brings 2 officers out to look at sticker, they look and go inside, 30 min later he comes out with form and says Happy New Year. Ca. is so F...up!

Had to save this one

67A632F2-879E-4660-956E-CE4A54C811B6.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom