Pig Party - 2018? (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Internet is only available 30 mins away. The party has been great. The pot luck was awesome. The trails are fun and get you to great views.

Getting ready to leave adventure’s last stop in Flagstaff. Be there in a couple hours guys!

7DE64BC2-18F7-4E98-B1E2-83C3B7F6855E.jpeg

My wife and I appreciate being welcomed by the group at the Pig Party even though we don't own an FJ55. I enjoyed talking Land Cruisers with many of you and appreciate the tips and insight I received regarding the issues with my '86 FJ60, which unfortunately wasn't able to make the trip. It's great to see the dedication all of the FJ55 owners have towards keeping FJ55s on the road. Keep up the good work and let the good times roll.

Geeez looks like such a great trip. I'm really bummed that I missed it. Beautiful scenery, great group of people. :bang:

This is one of the only pictures I have, wish I could give you more info but what happened in DEMOTTE, AZ stays in DEMOTTE, AZ.
View attachment 1729081

Sounds like a story there!

Looks like a great time, and some mellow trails that would have been perfect for my Pig!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom