ONSC Chat (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anyone want to go watch thursday night football with me in Cleveland. You pay for the travel and i'll pay for the game ;)

View attachment 1792454

Pass. But ill buy the burgers if you fly in To flip em for me. Lol. New sasquatch approved grills installed at the state park. WTH ha
14154E4C-0E5C-4564-BE55-2DF605734EF2.jpeg

You need to play even harder an then correct him: you are driving a Lexus that embodies the "relentless pursuit of perfection" and to be referred to as the "jacked up pink panty wagon" instead.

The coach will misunderstand the pink panty comment and then high five you for "getting sum". Off color but probably true. Nice Jeep.

The coach will misunderstand the pink panty comment and then high five you for "getting sum". Off color but probably true. Nice Jeep.

I think the dual meaning for "Panty Wagon" is the upside to all the 80 people making fun of the LX's . . . . don't try to take that from us!

Unconventional, but creative . . . :)

Possible second use as a farm implement.

All said, I also have a bumper to install. Been waiting on $$ to put a winch on it :(

Rainy day women is stuck in my head for some reason . . ..

"The only two things in life that make it worth livin' - are guitars tuned good and firm feelin' women"

. .Thanks Jason . . . . .now I have "Luckenbach Texas" stuck in my head.

@40LandCruising Are you missing windows or are the door locks busted?
Well I picked up my bumper in a parking lot and managed to get it crammed in with all my other junk in the back of the 80. Then I got to my student parking and opened a door, things shifted and I couldn’t get it back. So I pulled it out and chained it up.

I need some brainstorming help:

I need a way to run power and Ethernet cable overhead and then be able to connect it to a rolling cart. Ideally something retractable or in a track that's moveable along our facility.

We are attempting to stream axe throwing and using battery/wifi isn't a great solution. I also don't want to run two cables across the ground and create a tripping hazard

Do it NFL-style. Run a cable across the venue ceiling. Hang the camera and associated cabling from it. Just don't let me ride the trolley out of the stadium onto the field. I still have the scar from the ESPN mic cable fiasco of '15. Pretty sure my blood is still on the concrete beam, too.

I need some brainstorming help:

I need a way to run power and Ethernet cable overhead and then be able to connect it to a rolling cart. Ideally something retractable or in a track that's moveable along our facility.

We are attempting to stream axe throwing and using battery/wifi isn't a great solution. I also don't want to run two cables across the ground and create a tripping hazard
Most manufacturing floors now days have overhead cable drops. Can be cable with junction boxes and a drop at every lane or so, then the cart will have a female connector cable that will connect to the dropped cable and connect to, typically, an ERP system or SAS, something like that.

But WiFi should work.... what is the issue with it? Speed or latency? A decent WiFi network can have excess capacity relative to your provider. Test the root speed and latency of the provider first, make sure they are not haircutting your service. A speedtest like ookla gives you the Ping first, thats the latency that typically kills live audio and video.

Fpv camera gear for rc planes and drones. very inexpensive, great range, and you can dump the video to something hardwired.

Do it NFL-style. Run a cable across the venue ceiling. Hang the camera and associated cabling from it. Just don't let me ride the trolley out of the stadium onto the field. I still have the scar from the ESPN mic cable fiasco of '15. Pretty sure my blood is still on the concrete beam, too.

I like the camera on a cable idea, then we could have the streaming PC set-up in one fixed position

Most manufacturing floors now days have overhead cable drops. Can be cable with junction boxes and a drop at every lane or so, then the cart will have a female connector cable that will connect to the dropped cable and connect to, typically, an ERP system or SAS, something like that.

But WiFi should work.... what is the issue with it? Speed or latency? A decent WiFi network can have excess capacity relative to your provider. Test the root speed and latency of the provider first, make sure they are not haircutting your service. A speedtest like ookla gives you the Ping first, thats the latency that typically kills live audio and video.

Wifi was just inconsistent, for 80% of the time, it streamed fine and then would randomly cut out for 45-90 seconds. Normal testing shows ping and speed are good.

I like the cable drop idea, could have a UPS battery backup when we switch positions

Fpv camera gear for rc planes and drones. very inexpensive, great range, and you can dump the video to something hardwired.

I like that idea. We we're thinking of how to easily have multiple camera again that we can switch to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom