ONSC Chat (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looks very under built. Thoughts?

1FFF375C-921E-4BDD-8D7C-0C40688ACA0F.jpeg

The recycled winch clevis hook is a nice cheap touch. Hope he never pulls on a vehicle with those loops. Looks well thought out or accessorized but glad he's pulling with a frame hitch

The hooks look like they would peel right off. I am sure he paid big money for all those doo dads on a diesel ram.

You know it's a small world when you walk out of 2nd period and see the dude that my dad took down at the meet and greet workday and how he knows that it's me when he gives a look and try's to walk away fast.

You know it's a small world when you walk out of 2nd period and see the dude that my dad took down at the meet and greet workday and how he knows that it's me when he gives a look and try's to walk away fast.

Haha!! That’s awesome!

I need context

Short story long: At the Meet and Greet workday, as we were there on the trail working with the Forestry Service a kid comes blasting around the corner on a dirt bike. Trails are closed so it's obvious that he shouldn't be riding. Eric steps out onto the trail and holds his hand up, signaling to the kid to stop. The kid hits the gas in defiance and tries to speed past Eric and the rest of the bunch. Eric grabs the kid's arm as he attempts to make his flyby. The kid and bike both hit the ground...well actually they fell into a huge mud puddle. Eric and others help the kid up and get his bike out of the water. Kid gets a ticket from the Ranger. There you go. Context.

Now the story told in memes:

hqdefault.jpg

post-353964-13721875049437.jpg

brutal-clothesline_fb_3911839.jpg

dirtbike_o_1892203.jpg

1z0lz7.jpg

Last edited:
That is a great story! Made me laugh!

Short story long: At the Meet and Greet workday, as we were there on the trail working with the Forestry Service a kid comes blasting around the corner on a dirt bike. Trails are closed so it's obvious that he shouldn't be riding. Eric steps out onto the trail and holds his hand up, signaling to the kid to stop. The kid hits the gas in defiance and tries to speed past Eric and the rest of the bunch. Eric grabs the kid's arm as he attempts to make his flyby. The kid and bike both hit the ground...well actually they fell into a huge mud puddle. Eric and others help the kid up and get his bike out of the water. Kid gets a ticket from the Ranger. There you go. Context.

funny-Craigslist-Honda-2000-CR500-dirtbike-2.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

dirtbike_o_1892203.jpg

1z0lz7.jpg

I told my boyfriend to watch out. Daddy ain’t playing no games.

hqdefault.jpg

dirtbike_o_1892203.jpg

1z0lz7.jpg

You could have at least thrown in a stone cold stunner ;)

Wow - didn't realize he grabbed him and caused the fall. Not condoning the kids actions, but IMO this isn't the right choice.

Wow - didn't realize he grabbed him and caused the fall. Not condoning the kids actions, but IMO this isn't the right choice.

Eric was doing what he felt was right at the moment. There were children playing in the trail just past where the incident occurred. The kid showed a blatant disregard for others by being on the trail in the first place and then trying to goose it through a group of bystanders. For all anyone knows, he could have hit one of the young'uns trying to get away. Armchair QB it all you want but Eric did the right thing IMO.

Well in full disclosure, it was more reflex than anything. I had my hand out indicating stop when he punched it and the front wheel came off the ground as he came towards me. I kept my arm extended more as a buffer so he didn't run me over and his arm came in contact with my hand. It was not my goal to interfere with his path of travel. I think he lost control of the bike once the front tire came off the ground But, everyone knows karma can be a bitch.

Last edited:
My silly meme story may have sensationalized the event a teensy bit. It was only meant to be funny, not to incriminate anybody. If it needs to come down, take it down. I will understand.

My silly meme story may have sensationalized the event a teensy bit. It was only meant to be funny, not to incriminate anybody. If it needs to come down, take it down. I will understand.

Meme's make the world go round

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom