ONSC Chat (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

hahaha....perfect

Co-worker just sent us this cell phone pic while out on inspection

Funny boats some of these guys in the PNW buy

upload_2018-3-23_13-51-47.png

Last edited:
Cmon Al. Stan wouldnt do that.

But that "barn" does look big enough for a two post lift and some equipment. Enough so that horse may need to be worried.

Cmon Al. Stan wouldnt do that.

But that "barn" does look big enough for a two post lift and some equipment. Enough so that horse may need to be worried.

Yeah Al, we have a perfectly good spare room.

I'd not thought about the lift Jason, but I can stuff four cruisers in there :)

Working on Heather's barn.

29060491_1860386087325607_7563002448152869499_o.jpg
I see I see. But, wouldn’t the horses be scape from the back and sides? Just guessing here, I am not a horse person....

Not so much for horse storage as it is for horse food and tack storage. Only one stall actually. Both sides will also have 10' x 36' shed roofs.

Does anyone recommend a fairly normal contractor in Charlotte? Need to put a deck on the house, and replace a window with a door. Normal contractor would have show up to appointments sober within 48 hours of agreed dates, reply to communications within 3 days, be insured, work more than 2 hours a day.

Does anyone recommend a fairly normal contractor in Charlotte? Need to put a deck on the house, and replace a window with a door. Normal contractor would have show up to appointments sober within 48 hours of agreed dates, reply to communications within 3 days, be insured, work more than 2 hours a day.

I can tell you from experience, that's not a normal contractor.

....show up to appointments sober within 48 hours of agreed dates, reply to communications within 3 days, be insured, work more than 2 hours a day.....

good luck, I don't know of any - also don't forget about optional workday Fridays......:)

I can tell you from experience, that's not a normal contractor.

good luck, I don't know of any - also don't forget about optional workday Fridays......:)

This is exactly why I did well in KW as an "underground" contractor and then drawing blueprints. I was greedy. Many just wanted to make enough to go out fishing/drinking. I got jobs just because I showed up to look at them when I said I would.

This is exactly why I did well in KW as an "underground" contractor and then drawing blueprints. I was greedy. Many just wanted to make enough to go out fishing/drinking. I got jobs just because I showed up to look at them when I said I would.

That goes for pretty much any career down in the Keys.

You are right on the mark Steve. I knew a couple flats guides that made enough money during Season to bankroll them for the year. Because for 8 months they worked dawn to dusk every day, rain or shine. I knew far more that bitched that they could not even maintain a boat well. The ran 4-5 trips a week tops.

Fellow Mud member Josh Jones - Jones and Hedges Custom Builders. I can't, for the life of me, remember his user name to tag him here.

Thanks! Will reach out, not sure if your job is too small. But so far the "recommended" from neighbors etc come across as highly unreliable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom