ONSC Channel Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Green Hell Mustang

Designer, Hack Photographer
Threads
Website
alexcortani.com
I've recently found myself watching more and more YouTube and Vimeo channels online than I do anything else. I believe I'm not alone in this, @GLTHFJ60 does the same thing. I've also found myself struggling to remember which channels on YouTube people tell me about or tell me to subscribe to. I'll hear about one or two 'maker' channels, but completely forget the name of the channel the next day. I figure that I'm not alone, so I have a solution.

This is a thread, or ongoing directory, for any YouTube channel, Vimeo channel, Podcast, Videocast, etc. that you find and want to share. It doesn't need to be Cruiser or wheeling related, just informative or entertaining. So please post 'em up here. I thirst for knowledge and information just like everyone else. Why not share it here?

I'll start with the first post below this.

Last edited:
Why not create an OSNC channel?
We should definitely do this too; have the club set up an ONSC YT channel. I would follow it. It would also be a good spot for trail and club meet-up videos.

Dude, too many channels to list!!!

These are the channels I watch almost every single video for:

AvE
Abom79
Keith Fenner
This Old Tony
conlinfurze
Taofledermaus
The Fab Forums
Primitive Technology

These are the channels that I pick and choose the videos I watch a bit more:

Engineering Explained
mrpete222
Deboss Garage
John Heisz / I Build It
Hydraulic Press Channel
The Waterjet Guy
Fullboost
bcbloc02
Tested

Last edited:
Are we 100% sure that @custyota isn't related to the AvE guy?

Are we 100% sure that @custyota isn't related to the AvE guy?

Hahahaha! Is meatball a canuck and we just don't know it?

Speaking of AvE Alex, did you see his videos on the shop rulers with the little LED light? I bought two from AvE's etsy store and they got to the house the other day. I need to put them together!

Top of the line table saw but he scrimps on some of the other tools.

That was cool to watch since I just did the same thing. I've got to give him props for the video but after watching I'm pretty proud of mine. (He can't get to the front part with stuff on top and I like a metal frame with long drawers and skateboard bearings like @96Cruiser13 ) I need to figure out how to post pictures.

Reviving this thread a bit.

I found a great welding channel on YouTube today, Welding Tips & Tricks. This guy is pretty amazing. I learned a lot from a handful of videos.

Also, if anyone enjoys decent woodworking channels, I highly recommend Matthias Wandel.

For everyone's enjoyment: Welding Tips & Tricks & Matthias Wandel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom