ONSC Channel Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks for the thread. I was asking the same thing. What's everyone watching on YouTube?
Good suggestions. A few I haven't watched before. The 3d printing is wild.

One that I've been enjoying lately:

Ronny Dahl

He makes entertaining videos about overlanding Western Australia.
I also have my own channel:

The Traveling Together Journal

It's about my 2 year long trip through Western USA, Mexico, and Central America. The trip is still in progress, but we have the first 13 episodes out.

Thanks for posting up!! I went and watched all of the videos you have up yesterday afternoon. I'm jealous of your trip and LOVE the way you're conveying it. It's not always roses, sometimes its stressful (I'm sure) and you've got a marvelous way of conveying that via YouTube.

Another awesome channel, Essential Craftsman, is building a house to bolster his YouTube channel!!

Thanks for posting up!! I went and watched all of the videos you have up yesterday afternoon. I'm jealous of your trip and LOVE the way you're conveying it. It's not always roses, sometimes its stressful (I'm sure) and you've got a marvelous way of conveying that via YouTube.
Thank You! I'm grinning big right now. We are still new, so feed back like this is priceless.
Glad to hear your appreciating our attempts at a true portrayal of overland travel.
We get the bugs shaken out of the new rig eventually and start having fewer stressful situations:)

Aussie 4WD Action has a good thing going on, doing viewer rig showcases. HZJ105 converted to a 6.5L turbo diesel. Monster.

Aussie 4WD Action has a good thing going on, doing viewer rig showcases. HZJ105 converted to a 6.5L turbo diesel. Monster.

no doubt he's happy having that solid axle under that monster V8 Turbo!

weird accent. Sounds like a German that moved to Australia...

A P400....... didn't know they started selling them in Oz. Thats a hell of a nice motor. 663ft/lbs at the rear.

In terms of 4x4 and overlanding these are some of my favorite channels that play in the back ground at work.
Some of these will have been posted before.

4xoverland

Ronny Dahl

4X4 Australia

4WD Action

Rogue Overland

sometimes these guys get a little too preachy and caught up in themselves but their videos are top notch and adventures are pretty good so I still watch em
ExpeditionOverland

Cruiser Brothers has a youtube channel now!!! Someone was asking about rebuilding a transfer case and how easy it was. Check out this video for a step-by-step explanation by George himself!!

Thank you! That was outstanding.

800HP Tundra Trophy Truck. Drool.

I don't normally post single videos, but I can't not post this after seeing Johnny's post.

Well done. Looks fun.

Its a Tundra - I prolly get 23" of front wheel travel, too . . . . give or take 15" . . .

I don't normally post single videos, but I can't not post this after seeing Johnny's post.

So cool. Was that a FJ40 at around 5 mins?

This video should inspire the "Cigar Run."

Drive to someplace, like this, smoke cigars:

Google Maps

Play Dominoes.

Then go somewhere and drink great Tequila, after.

:)

Are those the brakes sparking underneath the rear of the truck at the beginning of the video?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom