Official ONSC Member Rigs Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nice work on the truck (and cool hound too). Is the bike GG Shred Dogg??

Thanks--it's coming along and I can't wait to get the kids out for some longer adventures now they're about big enough. The bike started as a a second gen alloy shred dogg but is now set up as a megatrail (MRP ribbon coil 170mm, 11-6, TRP brakes, XT 11speed, i9 enduro wheels). It's my Pisgah and local jumps bike. It's my 3rd GG (OG megatrail which is sold and GGDH which I still have). Just picked up a 2019 trail pistol for local trail duties. It's utterly amazing and is the best thing ever for around here. Matt, Will (who grew up in NC) and the other guys at GG are fantastic folks and I can't recommend them enough.

Been lurking a while, wanted to post pics of the new 100 series. Purchased back in May. Mostly stock, except for a few things PO had the Tundra rims installed. I'll be slowly building for moderate off road/camping/vacationing uses (tires/1.5 OME med kit/few other items).

Glad to be a part of the community!

IMG_2757.jpg

IMG_8772.jpeg

Been lurking a while, wanted to post pics of the new 100 series. Purchased back in May. Mostly stock, except for a few things PO had the Tundra rims installed. I'll be slowly building for moderate off road/camping/vacationing uses (tires/1.5 OME med kit/few other items).

Glad to be a part of the community!

View attachment 2040185

View attachment 2040186
I bet the guy in the new jeep was like darn, should have gotten a real truck. hehe.

Great looking hundy.

Traveled up to @Rice 's yesterday and brought home his 80. Honored to own this rig and keep it relatively local and in the club!

IMG_2927.jpg

You got a good one, Jeff. Congrats!
Thanks, no doubt! In full transparency this will be my son in laws daily driver that I get to "borrow" for occasional trail rides or when I want to ride around in a cool 80 and then he will get to drive my 62. This made everyone happy in the family, especially the wife since it reduces the # of vehicles in our driveway......

Thanks, no doubt! In full transparency this will be my son in laws daily driver that I get to "borrow" for occasional trail rides or when I want to ride around in a cool 80 and then he will get to drive my 62. This made everyone happy in the family, especially the wife since it reduces the # of vehicles in our driveway......

Rice built and optimized that motor specifically for a turbocharger. It'd be a crime if it didn't get one.

Rice built and optimized that motor specifically for a turbocharger. It'd be a crime if it didn't get one.

Noted.....if I come into some unexpected sizable sums of $ it will be strongly considered!

Noted.....if I come into some unexpected sizable sums of $ it will be strongly considered!

Both kidneys functioning well currently?

Traveled up to @Rice 's yesterday and brought home his 80. Honored to own this rig and keep it relatively local and in the club!

View attachment 2043247

This sell was simultaneously awful and wonderful. The empty spot in the driveway sucks but Jeff was great ... not only by making the transaction so easy, but also by assuring our 10 year old it would have a nice home.

As for Turbocharging ... you do have the only Ben Barnes 1FZ on the planet. :D

Thanks again, Jeff. Salute.

I'm honored to see the 80 is forever "Rice's Rig" .... sorry Jeff.

Sadly the best pictures of the 80 are the ones that never made it on film. Love that truck.
I (nor my son in law i'm sure) have no problem with it being forever referred to as Rice's Rig!
Now if something stupid is done to it like it gets painted pepto bismol pink or sponge bob yellow and/or gets chopped or lowered like a '64 impala you might want us to stop with the connection! It will also signify that I'll need a drug test or a reality check.....

At least your truck wasn't given a really stupid name that will carry on forever. Case in point:...
Considering the many colorful variations of Adam's alias, be happy with what you have. :hmm: :D

Considering the many colorful variations of Adam's alias, be happy with what you have. :hmm: :D
Point well taken. It could be a lot worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom