Official 37" and up picture thread (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

How do those KM3 sound while traveling surface streets and highway? When I go to 37s I am going with the KM3. How is the ride quality? I can see they have a lower load range then my KO2, is it a pretty smooth ride.
I like the ride. Pretty quite, but off road tires are supposed to have some road noise.

I like the ride. Pretty quite, but off road tires are supposed to have some road noise.

That's great to hear. I spoke to a customer that dropped by yesterday in his older Jeep Cherokee and he was running the KM3 as well. He had nothing but great things to say about them as well. He previously had the KM2 and said the KM3 is noticeably quieter on the highway/road. He also mentioned that the KM3 handles great in the sand and rock crawling.

Shipping was delayed, but they're here. I really need to go hit some trails!

Well, a little more than 3 years out of the Cooper STT PRO's, and now on a fresh set. The 80 has changed a bit since then, as well...

20190610_192320.jpg

And, I'm running a pair of my old tires on my project trailer...

20190511_140846.jpg

it went way easier than i expected when i mounted my KM3's on to my Raceline beadlocks.

Hutchinson Rockmonsters 17”x8.5”
Great looking wheels! Can you provide more details on them?

those beadlock wheels are close to 60 lbs.....My Raceline Monster beadlocks are about 45 lbs each FWIW. nice setup!!!
Thanks. Each wheel, with inner beadlock, studs, nuts, o-ring, nut caps, valve stem and centercaps all boxed up came to 50.0 lbs each as per all 5 shipping invoices. The box and heavy cardboard packing was prob a couple lbs., so these aren’t much heavier than the Raceline Monsters.

Last edited:
Rockmonster 17" are 54lbs

If you are truly interested in a light beadlock the Method forged 101's are 27.8lbs

Thanks. Each wheel, with inner beadlock, studs, nuts, o-ring, nut caps, valve stem and centercaps all boxed up came to 50.0 lbs each as per all 5 shipping invoices. The box and heavy cardboard packing was prob a couple lbs., so these aren’t much heavier than the Raceline Monsters.

Rockmonster 17" are 54lbs

If you are truly interested in a light beadlock the Method forged 101's are 27.8lbs

That’s what I saw on Taco forum post
too. Not sure how calibrated his scale was. Regardless of weight, I have them now and will be putting them on.

Shovel, ball cap, couple pairs of kids shoes.......alright, where did you bury them? The kids must have pooped in the cruiser to deserve something like that.

Hah. Poop. That’s funny. It was a milkshake actually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom