New Product - FJ60/62 - 60 series - Rear Seat Latch Replacement - Machined aluminum (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just talked to my machinist this AM. The arms are getting cut and delivered to the anodizing shop on Friday. the anodizing shop as a 2 week turn around. I should be able to ship at the end of November.

I am working on another project here is a sneak peak.

IMG_0959.png

IMG_0960.png

IMG_0956.png

IMG_0940.png

If those are metal window handles, sign me up!!!
Thanks for making all this, wow…. So great.
Just need a fuse door and steering surround 😁
Yes they will be aluminum or stainless. Depends on manufacturing cost.

I could tackle the steering surround However i think a plastic would be a better choice for cost. that would be a huge chuck of aluminum.

I got a photo of the other half of the latches today!

Handles.png

I could tackle the steering surround However i think a plastic would be a better choice for cost.

Steering wheel column alternatives would be a project of interest

A little update. Got my oem latch parts back from zinc plating.

Also all the matching is complete and they are at the anodizing plant. Hopefully I’ll get the parts next week. I should be shipping soon.

IMG_1017.png

image.jpg

These are great to see. I need to order me a pair as soon as I can freely spend any money lol

As per the metal steering column cover, I would love to see one if someone were to get it into production. I'd have to dig back but either @TRAIL TAILOR or @NLXTACY was working on one and IIRC it got back burner'd indefinitely.

do you have a website...how are people ordering??

They have arrived shipping on pre orders go out tomorrow!

Lower pricing($120 +shipping) is still good until December 1st!

They look great! Excited to add them to my "I should go out to the garage and do that project" pile that keeps growing.

also started a instagram for this project.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom