new bumper and rack (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

No worries.... Haven't had my coffee yet....little slow today..

hijack-off.....

Option C.. would be cool

I do not believe either one of you... I DEMAND you prove these claims.. right here, right now :eek: post em up or I will continue to believe this rack is better than both

my wife will kill me if she sees this
untitled_1.jpg

okay.. I stand corrected.. camcruiser is off the hook. I know when I am wrong and man 'nuff to admit it.... that is in fact a nicer rack

but miletwo is lagging behind and needs to take it to that next level ;)

So,, Nice photo BTW..

so if you need to get into the back of the truck, you fold down the tire and its right in the way of where you would need to stand right? or am i missing somthing..

I always loved the way those looked, but failed to see the functionality in them!

Trevor

yes if you need to get in the back, with the top on you must fold it down. when the tops off you got the sides. fold it down and use it as a step. no biggie

nice rack(s) ... how heavy is the whole thing with tire? seems a little on the heavy side? doeas look sweet though

the tube itself weighs maybe 20 maybe, bumper 40-50 tire depends on what brand, size, etc.

not to bad, my rear weighs nothing now and flex is not maximized.

pretty cool cam-a-lam-a-ding-dong.

whick ones your wife ;) never mind, it's irrelevant :D

got the tire mount on and centered, took it off to prep for paint
022507074.jpg

was going to post some more pics but will wait till i get to the office in the am, got windows vista on my home computer and i still havent figuered it out yet

ih8vista

great job cam, i know we had talked about this a bit, looks like you came thru on it. very nice!

how did you reinforce the inside of the tub for the upper mounts? can you post pics of that? pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease :D

nice rack(s) ... how heavy is the whole thing with tire? seems a little on the heavy side? doeas look sweet though

no way is that heavy,with the tire yeah,by itself, tube is strong and lighter than square stock.

no way is that heavy,with the tire yeah,by itself, tube is strong and lighter than square stock.

yeah its weighs no more than any other bumper rack combo,

heres a few more pics
IMG_1492.jpg
IMG_1493.jpg
IMG_1494.jpg

got the holes welded and herculined and ready for paint.
IMG_1495.jpg
IMG_1496.jpg

pics coming

i got the rack painted and ready to mount jut need to clean up the bumper wire the lights up and it should be good to go, will get those this week and post um up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom