Massive Metal Shop - New 100 series parts!

reznunt

Massive Metal Shop
Supporting Vendor
been pushing your stuff on the 100 and 80 series FB groups too!
Man I really appreciate that, thank you! Having a micro business is tough and it totally relies on word of mouth. I'm not on FB and I didn't even know about the groups.

reznunt

Massive Metal Shop
Supporting Vendor
Let me know when you get some more of those hidden console vaults back in stock! Looks like a fun welding project!
Next batch will be ready this Friday! Kits will be available online for ordering that night.

bamabrock

Ain’t Life Grand
SILVER Star
Man I really appreciate that, thank you! Having a micro business is tough and it totally relies on word of mouth. I'm not on FB and I didn't even know about the groups.
it might be worth it to create an account for your business and post your wares in the 100/80 groups. there are a lot of people active there but not active on mud.

reznunt

Massive Metal Shop
Supporting Vendor
it might be worth it to create an account for your business and post your wares in the 100/80 groups. there are a lot of people active there but not active on mud.
I hear you. I just didn't agree with some of the changes/additions that FB made to their TOS years back so I decided just to steer clear.

reznunt

Massive Metal Shop
Supporting Vendor
WIY kits back in stock and available on the site! I'm working on the built vaults now and should have a few ready by Monday.

reznunt

Massive Metal Shop
Supporting Vendor
magnamount.jpg

Check out my new Massive Rock Light Magnamount!
  • Universal design accommodates virtually any rock light (including KC, Rigid, Baja Designs, and imported generics)
  • Super strong neodymium magnet mount allows for fast and easy installation that you can adjust or remove on the fly
  • Swivel bracket design lets you dial in the light to the desired angle to achieve optimum beam direction and output. Point them anywhere!
  • CNC cut and formed stainless steel, lightweight and strong
  • Hardware included
  • Sold in pairs
ETA is under two weeks!

Somebodyelse5

Land Crushers
SILVER Star
View attachment 2216517

Check out my new Massive Rock Light Magnamount!
  • Universal design accommodates virtually any rock light (including KC, Rigid, Baja Designs, and imported generics)
  • Super strong neodymium magnet mount allows for fast and easy installation that you can adjust or remove on the fly
  • Swivel bracket design lets you dial in the light to the desired angle to achieve optimum beam direction and output. Point them anywhere!
  • CNC cut and formed stainless steel, lightweight and strong
  • Hardware included
  • Sold in pairs
ETA is under two weeks!
Whenever I read "Neodymium" I say in my head "Neo-Diddly-um"... if you don't follow Ave on Youtube... you should

reznunt

Massive Metal Shop
Supporting Vendor
Hey I really like that design! Post some pics of one on a truck when you get the chance, I’d love to see how it looks. Do you have a ball park on price for a pair yet?
Thanks! As soon as they're done I'm putting them under my truck and my trailer. I'll post pics once they're installed. They'll be $45 shipped per pair.

Accessory mount for engine bay behind the air intake? Slee is the only one I can find and I don’t want to spend more on the mount than the air compressor haha

reznunt

Massive Metal Shop
Supporting Vendor
Accessory mount for engine bay behind the air intake? Slee is the only one I can find and I don’t want to spend more on the mount than the air compressor haha
I actually run Slee's mount and it's good quality. Haven't had any issues with it and it holds the ARB twin and second battery nicely.

I do have plans to make an accessory mount but it will be located in a different spot.

Kabanstva

SILVER Star
I actually run Slee's mount and it's good quality. Haven't had any issues with it and it holds the ARB twin and second battery nicely.

I do have plans to make an accessory mount but it will be located in a different spot.
Very interesting. Can't wait to see your ideas. Your work is top notch!

Top Bottom