Massive Metal Shop - New 100 series parts! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Here are some pictures of my vault kit. Very high quality WIY kit and excellent customer service!
90C3BA15-F0C9-40C4-922B-3D77E7E10C6B.jpeg

879CDF55-17DC-44A1-BF74-A19B9606FDA9.jpeg

Magnamounts are live! Get em while they're hot

magnamount-1.jpg
magnamount-2.jpg

The fully-adjustable Massive Magnamount is a super simple and effective way to install rock lights on your rig. Don’t like your rock lights pointing straight down? Our Magnamounts will maximize your underbody lighting performance by obtaining the perfect angle on your rock light output with its incorporated swivel design… aim your lights in any direction! Don’t want to drill a ton of holes in your frame or use double sided tape to install rock lights? Using incredibly strong rare earth neodymium magnets, our Magnamounts are incredibly simple to install with no drilling and no tape. Installations are completely reversible and lights can be adjusted on the fly. The swivel bracket is designed to accommodate nearly any rock light (KC, Rigid, Baja Designs, various imported generics, etc.). The best part is they’ll work anywhere a magnet will stick which increases mounting options and functionality!

• Swivel design allows you to point your rock lights where you need light
  • Neodymium magnet mounting provides a completely reversible, quick and simple installation
  • Make changes and adjustments of light angle and fine tune light output on the fly
  • No drilling! Installs in seconds anywhere a magnet will stick
  • All 304 stainless steel (shipped in raw finish)
  • Stainless steel hardware kit included
  • Sold in pairs (lights not included)
  • MADE IN USA
$45 shipped per pair
Available now at massivemetalshop.com

Last edited:
I was working on producing a replacement sway bar mount but I've been busy trying to locate a pack of toilet paper among other things. I'm going to put it and a couple other projects on hold indefinitely until the world rights itself. Sorry to those who were waiting for it.

Everything else on the site is in stock and still shipping!

I was working on producing a replacement sway bar mount but I've been busy trying to locate a pack of toilet paper among other things. I'm going to put it and a couple other projects on hold indefinitely until the world rights itself. Sorry to those who were waiting for it.

Thanks for the update, stay healthy.

I still need to order one of those console safes from you...

On the TP, you just need to get a little creative :cool::

1584556790786.png

Yes, it's silly, but it's better than none.

How about making some small metal brackets to hold a set of Rigid or Baja Designs lights to mount inside the truck rear cargo area to better illuminate the trunk area? Preferably without having to drill or butcher interior panels for install.

How about making some small metal brackets to hold a set of Rigid or Baja Designs lights to mount inside the truck rear cargo area to better illuminate the trunk area? Preferably without having to drill or butcher interior panels for install.

Thanks for the suggestion! I did put some thought into this a while back but it seemed like everyone had their own solution for cargo area lighting. My design would be easy enough to manufacture so I will look into it more once the super bug dies.

Thanks for the suggestion! I did put some thought into this a while back but it seemed like everyone had their own solution for cargo area lighting. My design would be easy enough to manufacture so I will look into it more once the super bug dies.

I think that would go over real well. Pickup one of the 3rd row grab handle holes or something. I wouldn't want a rigid pod though, way too much light.

Putting in fixed low profile lights mounted to the upper inside trim is clean and simple- I just did this. But if I had access to a nice little adjustable bracket say tied into the 3rd row seat belt mount- that would have been optimal. I think a bracket mounted light could be useful if it could be easily adjusted to allow you to direct the light where you need it- more useful functionality. In a single light application, I don't think you need much more than 5~10watt COB or CREE LED for interior use - FWIW 10watt lamp would be close to 1,000 lumens - very bright. Getting access to 12v (switched) power on the driver side rear near the ACC outlet makes for an easy install.

Lots of lamp options here: LED Light Pod - 2" Modular LED Off-Road Work Light - 10W - 900 Lumens | Super Bright LEDs

I’m ok with any good brand of lights as long as they’re reliable!

I think that would go over real well. Pickup one of the 3rd row grab handle holes or something. I wouldn't want a rigid pod though, way too much light.

I agree. I was thinking more along the lines of a KC Cyclone. They're pretty inexpensive and the put out way more light of an imported rock light. They're also smaller which would be nice for this application. I'll probably make it so that it fits a 10W pod also.

Last edited:
Speaking of toilet paper, how about a paper towel holder that mounts to the top 3rd row seatbelt anchor? Follows the pillar down at an angle vertically or adjustable to be horizontal just below the roofline!

I agree. I was thinking more along the lines of a KC Cyclone. They're pretty inexpensive and the put out way more light of an imported rock light. They're also smaller which would be nice for this application. I'll probably make it so that it fits a 10W pod also.
Still selling ditch light brackets?

Still selling ditch light brackets?

Yes sir! If you're able to purchase it on the site, then it's in stock and ships in one business day (usually same day).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom