Lose The Lexus Or Lose My Membership !!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well, I'm surprised I've received a response from this twisted fellow. Not surprised though that the tone is still no different. He seems to contradict himself countless times in just this one response. He also seems to think that his influence and inspiration will result in an extreme mass exodus from the club once we "see what we are becoming" according to his perspective. See what you think...

Quote from Frank Cruisaholic M.D. =

"Sir, a simple concept... If Lexus is Toyota then why buy A Lexus? Just maybe
the Land Cruiser name just isnt prestigious enough and so they buy a Lexus. My
opinion is if you don't want the Land Cruiser name, then the association
shouldn't want you. I'm entitled to my opnion just as you are yours. And if a
member voicing his opinion is enough to piss a whole bunch of people off, then no
wonder you need law enforcement on your trail runs to keep y'all respectful,
courteous and sober (ref. Page 3, Toyota Trails, T. Twiddy, Toyota Trails).
Maybe its gonna take someone like me to force you folks to take a good look at
what you are becoming... That in my books is a healthy thing. Perhaps you are
all just not ready. Cheers. "

Again, if it was a simple, " I prefer Toyota to Lexus " or even a " My Toyota will beat up your Lexus " friendly competitive variation, well then that would be cool. Its the whole "my way is purist, yours is perverse, your club officers and mag editors are ARB whores in suits, etc etc etc" that throws me so far off. This fawker stinks of righteousness and yet he is so completely contradictory to his own hatred; "if lexus is toyota why buy a lexus" hmm well, I'd say " if a chevy engine is a chevy engine, how did it get in your Land Cruiser, ohh wait, for that matter how did those Dana's, how did that Allison, etc etc etc?" Again, not that there is anything at all wrong with those mods, I love em on all different rigs for all different reasons, its just that he asserts purist perfection and is so far away from stock and so far away from Toyota! Weird. Ohh for the record, I love all Land Cruiser's whether they are old or new, Toyota or Lexus, stock or Sleeeed ( I especially love Sleeeed though!) , yota powered or cheby powered etc. This dude needs to learn the love and lose the hate!

Texican said:
I hope my thread was not what you are considering the "complaint".......cause it was tongue in cheek fun. :confused: :flipoff2:
Butch

No sir, another guy sent me an email direct. Worried about lack of 40 coverage in Trails.

TJK

:D Hey, I just wanted more with Bezels installed the "right" way! :D

Just Kidding Todd, real happy with what you guys do.

Ummm,

Maybe this will help Franky understand ...

Luxury Hondas are called Acura
Luxury Fords are called Lincoln
Luxury Chevys are called Cadillac, and
Luxury Toyotas are called Lexus

Adios, you turkey. It seems pretty obvious what everyone thinks about you and your opinion. :cheers: to the LX and Christo, Todd, Nolen, & Woody.

Jeez guys, I just caught this thread this morning and read it end to end. I think I'm gonna cry. Never seen such a rally behind the Association and Trails. I'm proud to be among you.

Asshat Frank, I'm still not sure that you are serious but if you are, you really need to pull your head out. BTW your website kinda sux.

Last edited:
lowenbrau said:
Asshat Frank, I'm still not sure that you are serious but if you are, you really need to pull your head out. BTW your website kinda sux.

Yes, he's serious, yes his head is probably permanently stuck, and yes his website sucks simply due to the disgraceful link to Vintage if for nothing else! BTW, look at his commandments, "A cruiserhead will never take advantage of another cruiserhead", how does Vintage fit this foolosophy?

Edit: I want a 2018 GX-460 on the cover.

Last edited:
lowenbrau said:

No I have to correct you here. The ASSHAT part is right on but the kinda sux is a little off. It totally sucks :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: Those are for you Frank.

TomH said:
You know, I've been meaning to join TLCA for a while and after eading this thread, I jumped over to TLCA.org and signed up.

Tom

Tom you hit it man! Next website I go to after this is TLCA.

All you current members seem to love TT like I love Surfer's Journal. And Penthouse... :flipoff2:

Has anyone else noticed that this maggot has not responded once?

I'm gonna go buy a GMC truck so I don't have to drive a POS Chevy.......:flipoff2:

If I had started this........I would be sileant also, wondering just how I could have misjudged the sentiment so badly.......course, I would just tuck my tail ,concede defeat, and crawl back into the fold....... :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

He hasn't responded because he hasn't been back here since his post. If you click on his name you can see the last time he visited. He didn't care about discussion, just getting his message out. You' think he would have at least come back to see what people said. I know others e-mailed hm, so he might not want to see what he already knows is here

Romer said:
He hasn't responded because he hasn't been back here since his post. If you click on his name you can see the last time he visited. He didn't care about discussion, just getting his message out. You' think he would have at least come back to see what people said. I know others e-mailed hm, so he might not want to see what he already knows is here

All he has to do is log out and come back and look....

OK- you got me there! Hate to admit it. However, some how I don't think he has. He has his own "site" and only ventured here to spread the pure Toyota vision before returning to his sanctuary.

Thats my opinon

"pure Toyota vision"?

That POS on his site is about as much Toyota as my fawkin' Dodge truck is.....:rolleyes:

Boy sorry I missed this thread. Absolutely mind numbing, I can't believe it.

Anyway I've been meaning to join the TLCA but just never got around to it. Now I'm really motivated and I'd really like the Sept copy of trails as it's about my backyard.

R

Riley said:
Boy sorry I missed this thread. Absolutely mind numbing, I can't believe it.

Anyway I've been meaning to join the TLCA but just never got around to it. Now I'm really motivated and I'd really like the Sept copy of trails as it's about my backyard.

R

Wow, we are racking up on the members with this guys help!!!

Let's ee, we lost him, but gain nearly 10!!!

Wow, wait until we put that stock RAV4 on the cover next month!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom