Got troopy! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just 'Awesome' !
That is one sweet build, great craftsmanship and really love melding the old with new look.
Just wondering how long the tub is from door post to rear ? thinking it's close to 82 inches ?
Cheers and great colour aswell !

A.M.

RHD Rocks

RHD is awesome for right shoulder rotator cuff surgery! Never considered that when I bought the truck, but it's now one of the best benefits right now. Leading up to the surgery on Monday I was trying to figure out what to drive post-op because my vehicles are all stick. Renting looked spendy and no one had a spare automatic car available. So I took the troopy out for a spin keeping my elbow in a sling-like position and stabilized the wheel with the right hand while shifting with the left. Bingo! The only issue was that the soft top was still on and the hardtop needed to be finished. Last week was a blur and I've got blisters on my fingers from; installing a Cruiser Solutions headliner, removing PO over-sprayed paint on the roof lid gasket, sprayed the ambi doors, cleaned up the window gaskets and installed the door and corner windows, and mounted the side panels and lid. Fun to see the whole truck back together!

Time for an update...

TopLid.jpg

Top1.jpg

TopWindow.jpg

I now have a favourite troopy.... Wow that's nice.

That is beautiful and a M101 to boot. Perfect setup.

I wish my kids were that small, again. Great memories.

Good Job!

Wow Randy you have been busy... Did you make the kids hold the tree the whole ride home so they don't get the sap hands on the upholstery ? :)

Rotator cuff and kids can't mix all that well... Felling better I hope... Looks great!

:bounce:OUTSTANDING:bounce2:

:clap:

Finally got a chance to re-visit this thread .......

Fantastic result! Big props. :beer:

Georg @ Valley Hybrids

Thanks for the compliments gents.

Contemplating and planning the next items that need work while the shoulder heals. Not being able to work on the rig is mentally tough. Where am I supposed to get my weekly dose of cruiser work-therapy?

Happy New Year all!
:beer:

Last edited:
Unfortunately I only found this thread now but in any event: Belated congrats on a superb build ! Very very nice ! :clap:

Impressive build

All I can say is WOW. I love every aspect of this rig. I must have one now but my wife is always raining on my parade.:mad::mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom