Goat. A 1967 survivor FJ-45 LWB

wngrog

SILVER Star

Wish I had that much room , good job.
Thank you. I had removed the frame and roof from my house. It was a temporary carport we built when we moved in with 2 small kids that ended up staying for 12 years.

The entire project cost me about $2000 to move it and that’s paying my friend $1000 to help and to wire it.

47coeman

Love those 45's
Thank you. I had removed the frame and roof from my house. It was a temporary carport we built when we moved in with 2 small kids that ended up staying for 12 years.

The entire project cost me about $2000 to move it and that’s paying my friend $1000 to help and to wire it.
Good choice just fits the goat

wngrog

SILVER Star

The switch is in.

Put it all together and nothing. Still dead.

Trimmed the wires like Matt suggested and the lights came on.

So I have a nice new switch and Matt will have a good switch he can get nice and clean to return to service for someone else down the road.

Oh well.......

Damn electrons.
Less of them ... would switch to a
1909 White Model ‘M’ Steam Car
"It is free from vibration. It is noiseless.It is smokeless and odorless. The engine can never be "stalled."It starts from the seat—no "cranking."It is easiest on tires.The power is transmitted positively without theuse of a friction clutch.It is unequaled for hill-climbing.It is the simplest car to operate.It is the safest car for the passengers as well as for other users of the highway."
MODEL "M" FORTY HORSE-POWER WHITE CAR WITH PULLMAN BODY, $4000

Top Bottom